• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14455 replies to this topic | 131 praises

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i know , you know.....we know can liao...

no nid everyone to know

sweatdrop.gif sly.gif

I, you, we................is everyone!!! sleep.gif sleep.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hmm...................ok...............i fall for your trick................next time we invite you as special guest.............than you can soft to believe...........errrrr ALL............ laugh.gif laugh.gif

errr thank but no thanks laugh.gif laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    NOS-ed

holey one...............you come liao huh??? laugh.gif laugh.gif

ya very bz past week! tongue.gif
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:19 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

I have strong feeling that u will join in laugh.gif

you start and see if I will join or not lah..................we bet S$1...............ai mai................ laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:19 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

I, you, we................is everyone!!! sleep.gif sleep.gif

archarlee u forget some one
how about the TIKO KING ROBO ?
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

you start and see if I will join or not lah..................we bet S$1...............ai mai................ laugh.gif laugh.gif

only S1 ? so no confident of uself from the temptation ? laugh.gif laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:21 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed

Becos i'm the special ONE

laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

special.... you know the term special?... where they use as.. u know... special school....

laugh.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

ya very bz past week! tongue.gif

better than me..........stay at home with MCF whole day............. sad.gif sad.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Mike1234
  • Mike1234
    Supercharged

Wah piang....TianMO...

Will your thread die off like the other one or not?

The Tiko Club one?

sweatdrop.gif
My girlfriend leads a very sad life. That is why i existed

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    NOS-ed

better than me..........stay at home with MCF whole day............. sad.gif sad.gif

u up and coming towkay mah! everyday mcf and now bcome tiko club admin... thumbsup.gif
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

yeah yeah...and a Tiko Club Emblem! biggrin.gif

This can ........ smash.gif smash.gif

boobs2.jpg

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:24 PM

Mike1234
  • Mike1234
    Supercharged

special.... you know the term special?... where they use as.. u know... special school....

laugh.gif

not tat "special" la...

"Special forces" u got hear before or not?

biggrin.gif wink.gif

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:24 PM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

or this .............

boobs3.jpg

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed

here is the latest tiko rangers update as of today................9 june 2011............

1) tiko rangers admin--------------Tianmo
2) super horny tiko ranger---------Pisces69
3) yellow flag tiko ranger-----------Ken4555
4) holey tiko ranger-----------------Evillusion
5) good trees tiko ranger-----------East539
6) great melon tiko ranger----------SJP1965G
7) poky tiko ranger------------------pokyman
8) XMM tiko ranger-------------------Berncsp76

may all tiko rangers live in peace.............and bring peace to everyone............. laugh.gif

knn my title got nothing to do with tikoness.... how i anythink and try to associate yellow flags with tikoness also cant leh... bigcry.gif i so envy the rest... great melons... XMM... poky... holey....

wahahahahahaha laugh.gif damn funny....

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

laugh.gif

wow pian be polite a bit can or not
wait he cry how , laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    NOS-ed

This can ........ smash.gif smash.gif

this one can breast f......!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

this one should suit fine ........

devil_images.jpg

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed

not tat "special" la...

"Special forces" u got hear before or not?

biggrin.gif wink.gif

okok... noted...

the long kangs here getting me aroused.... arghhhhhh.....

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    NOS-ed

knn my title got nothing to do with tikoness.... how i anythink and try to associate yellow flags with tikoness also cant leh... bigcry.gif i so envy the rest... great melons... XMM... poky... holey....

u want red flag tiko ranger?wahahaha.... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mike1234
  • Mike1234
    Supercharged

Your one is Female Orgasm ranger....from your avatar one...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users