Tiko rangers update

Tianmo

You sure you can do 3 rounds within 3 hrs without any aids or booster ......... [sly][sly]

he failed 1st and 2nd time aroundlah! thats y must reshoot! [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

wah, i tot chn KTV u go at 830pm boh cai laio leh .... knn over there our SG kiasuism cums in handy... go there "queue" 545-6pm, stand at the the places or staircase where they start coming out .. so can kio the good stuff first .. .LOL [bounce1]

KNN...............you are one tiko ranger that I head pain one lah.....................we go to the high end one in china mah...............they bring all the meimei come fall in and we pick................not happy 2rd platoon will come fall in .................you scare boh char boh.................

CCB...............we call GS...............make one tiko ranger china trip with GS to China...............I make sure 8.30pm you are the 1st one to chose from the whole lot............and ta bao back to hotel...........shui boh!!! [laugh] [laugh]

he failed 1st and 2nd time aroundlah! thats y must reshoot! [laugh][laugh]

oi...........halo.............i maintain my weapon well one hor.................got pourlick somemore hor....................no IA one hor.............reshoot not because fail hor...............reshoot because.............target very good...........bullet got extra................ [laugh] [laugh]

KNN...............you are one tiko ranger that I head pain one lah.....................we go to the high end one in china mah...............they bring all the meimei come fall in and we pick................not happy 2rd platoon will come fall in .................you scare boh char boh.................

CCB...............we call GS...............make one tiko ranger china trip with GS to China...............I make sure 8.30pm you are the 1st one to chose from the whole lot............and ta bao back to hotel...........shui boh!!! [laugh] [laugh]

name the city or town please .......

I know Haikou got one....... seven level somemore. High class one from 5th level onward ........ [smash]

Their local ones concentrate only at level 1 & 2 ..... [:|]

I know Haikou got one....... seven level somemore. High class one from 5th level onward ........ [smash]

guangzhou, fuqing, zhongshan, jinjiang, nanjing, putain, quanzhou-------------these are the ones I can recall off hand now............which I personally have been to..........

except for jinjiang.................which the hotel has 4 levels of KTV..............last 2 level being the higher end..............the rest of the cities we went to are stand alone KTVs..................all of the higher standard..............

actually they don't call them local or non local..................it is just like our butterfly and stay whole night kind of businesses..............the so call local ones are the butterfly one lar.................the higher end ones which the rich locals go to are those stay whole night until daybreak one lor...............

guangzhou, fuqing, zhongshan, jinjiang, nanjing, putain, quanzhou-------------these are the ones I can recall off hand now............which I personally have been to..........

except for jinjiang.................which the hotel has 4 levels of KTV..............last 2 level being the higher end..............the rest of the cities we went to are stand alone KTVs..................all of the higher standard..............

hmmmmm................. your pattern shows you only goes for PRC [gorgeous] ......

never try Thailand, Vietnam, Phillippines, Indonesia and Malacca Town (Maleka Rayak) one meh ...... oops ... :ph34r::ph34r:

oi...........halo.............i maintain my weapon well one hor.................got pourlick somemore hor....................no IA one hor.............reshoot not because fail hor...............reshoot because.............target very good...........bullet got extra................ [laugh] [laugh]

lucky its not twin barrelled like shotgun! [laugh][laugh]

hmmmmm................. your pattern shows you only goes for PRC [gorgeous] ......

never try Thailand, Vietnam, Phillippines, Indonesia and Malacca Town (Maleka Rayak) one meh ...... oops ... :ph34r::ph34r:

not that I only goes for PRC....................but my last job require me to travel to china more often.............so ended up that way lor..............beside that is JB lor.............

beside phillippines.............the rest have done job but some overseas some done locally.................

lucky its not twin barrelled like shotgun! [laugh][laugh]

mine is single..............each time one shot only........... [laugh]

mine is single..............each time one shot only........... [laugh]

if urs is twin barrelled all the tiko rangers will kowtow to you hor! [laugh][laugh] 1 shot but many many bullet! [laugh]

if urs is twin barrelled all the tiko rangers will kowtow to you hor! [laugh][laugh] 1 shot but many many bullet! [laugh]

I normal man leh.....................1 shot 1 bullet only lah................. [laugh] [laugh]

lol ... knn that sounds more like it !! me not sexperienced mah ... so ppl say queue there i go queue there loh :D

• Praise 1

lol ... knn that sounds more like it !! me not sexperienced mah ... so ppl say queue there i go queue there loh :D

queue up for char boh??? :blink: :blink:

ok ok..............1st trip you must go with us..............must ok!!!

• Praise 1

hur ...... :blink:

I thought, 1 shot, billion of 'lively' little pellets racing towards the target ...... :ph34r:

I suspect your's low count ...... [sly]

queue up for char boh??? :blink: :blink:

ok ok..............1st trip you must go with us..............must ok!!!

hua jie pattern, so when the girsl come out, its from some side staircase or what s--t ... so normally the the ppl will gather there to kio one ... tho i prefer those come in room type .. flower street damn messy...

• Praise 1

I normal man leh.....................1 shot 1 bullet only lah................. [laugh] [laugh]

my bullet all can swim wor! somemore they swim all the way up the fallopian tube that may seem like swimming in a marathon if u compare the ratio! :D:D

↡ Advertisement