Tiko rangers update

Tianmo

I was busy working and earning money for my passive income portfolio. Today, I can say that my car is funded by my passive income. Need to earn before can spend lah... Lots of youngsters do it the other way - spend then earn - and gets trapped in the rat race. Me still in the rat race, but slowly and surely I'll shift more and more out of the rat race into a steady state... [:)] Must have a life plan, the see how to achieve it.

Fully agreed. Spend on what you had earned and not on future money.

I do that with my house and car.

↡ Advertisement

Aiya you are too modest la, actually I wanted to get the single charged golf too, less potential problems without a supercharger, and on the road, the 40bhp bhp won't make that much of a difference la

Aiya you are too modest la, actually I wanted to get the single charged golf too, less potential problems without a supercharger, and on the road, the 40bhp bhp won't make that much of a difference la

I am speaking the truth. Not modest.

Supercharger give what potential problems? Only the whining or bird chipping sound...... [laugh]

I am speaking the truth. Not modest.

Supercharger give what potential problems? Only the whining or bird chipping sound...... [laugh]

Haha. Everyday I read in vagsg forum sc spoilt dsg break down I lagi sian, hope I wun kena any of these if not there goes all my money

How to mod??? Go for prostate massage? Any rec??? Haha

Jln sultan area found a gem... China gal abt 24yr... PR... can speak english... fantastic relaxing massage... NO SEX...

Haha. Everyday I read in vagsg forum sc spoilt dsg break down I lagi sian, hope I wun kena any of these if not there goes all my money

I know there had been some discussion on DSG gearbox.

But supercharger? No leh. I did not see any at vagsg forum.

Bet 4D also got legal and illegal. Depends on which side you are [sly]

One of the sides got better stakes and higher returns if you know what I mean.

For stocks and shares, got to be patient. I haven't made any move yet.

of course, legally lah..

good info must share share. :D

Can la i see you are doing pretty well. Chasing women is a costly game. But the outcome can be even more costly. [laugh]

Dun be sad la! When you are sad, go to the mirror and look at yourselves and put a picture of that in your mind.

well, the grass is always the greener on the other side.

we are working a solution, hopefully it works.

all i can say, people like to judge other without looking at self.

Jln sultan area found a gem... China gal abt 24yr... PR... can speak english... fantastic relaxing massage... NO SEX...

I don't mind clean massage, but chio or not, exact location and name pls!!!! hahaha

I know there had been some discussion on DSG gearbox.

But supercharger? No leh. I did not see any at vagsg forum.

got one thread on supercharger kaput! hahaha....

Neutral Newbie

well, the grass is always the greener on the other side.

we are working a solution, hopefully it works.

all i can say, people like to judge other without looking at self.

Thats how the world behaves. Ppl does includes urself too. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

got one thread on supercharger kaput! hahaha....

Got what kind of mechanical device won't spoil?? If scared spoil, ride bicycle lo. I think bicycle oso will spoil. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

How to mod??? Go for prostate massage? Any rec??? Haha

I oways wonder does those penis enlarger works.. Dare not try. Maybe you dare. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

You say NO SEX isit you bao her liao? :wub:

I oways wonder does those penis enlarger works.. Dare not try. Maybe you dare. [laugh]

you mean those pumps? dun care la, as long as we enjoy can leow....why care whether the charbo enjoy or not...lol...

Neutral Newbie

you mean those pumps? dun care la, as long as we enjoy can leow....why care whether the charbo enjoy or not...lol...

I not referring to whether charbo enjoy or not. I referring to whether does pumping air in to the kuku will make it bigger. Scientifically doesnt sound possible since ours isnt a balloon [laugh]