Tiko rangers update

Tianmo

Neutral Newbie

then decide later loh

I proposed now after watching a clip.... Can big bro of tiko bring us to school uniform ktv and special tonight or now also can!!!!! [nosebleed]

anyone keen to meet up for dinner? la kopi?

^_^

Weekend a bit tough. Maybe weekday can.

I can park the car at home and take public transport (but not MRT) to makan and relax one corner.

Weekend a bit tough. Maybe weekday can.

I can park the car at home and take public transport (but not MRT) to makan and relax one corner.

it's not that bad lah..

I proposed now after watching a clip.... Can big bro of tiko bring us to school uniform ktv and special tonight or now also can!!!!! [nosebleed]

control..

Bro maka and i going for dinner, anyone keen to join?

it's not that bad lah..

Now festive season, especially the week before Xmas can be [dizzy][hur] when finding parking lot or traffic jam.

Speaking of meeting up for makan and kopi, I haven't met you, Maka and Ken. It will be a good start and thanks for the invitation. Very honored.

Now festive season, especially the week before Xmas can be [dizzy][hur] when finding parking lot or traffic jam.

Speaking of meeting up for makan and kopi, I haven't met you, Maka and Ken. It will be a good start and thanks for the invitation. Very honored.

so shall we?

maybe we can do it somewhere near, like east coast?

ample of car park, can eat seafood.

so shall we?

maybe we can do it somewhere near, like east coast?

ample of car park, can eat seafood.

Thanks for the invite.

I am unable to make it today. But there is always another time. Maybe some time next week. You can carry on with Maka tonight and enjoy your "date" with him. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Give more love brudders:

Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own. Mother Teresa

Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home. Mother Teresa

We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty. Mother Teresa

CB you siao chiong nao si bo.. Love so much... :blink:

Go geylang pa pao la. 200 for 1hr of love [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Real juagen.. Not supposed to cum

Ya.. But the lady juagen ask me "yao wo bang ni nong chu lai ma?" [laugh]

Nb see her dua neh i oready steam all the way liao. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the invite.

I am unable to make it today. But there is always another time. Maybe some time next week. You can carry on with Maka tonight and enjoy your "date" with him. [laugh]

Sounds kinky [blush]

anyone keen to meet up for dinner? la kopi?

^_^

oops sori I din see your message till now, I was at CD with 2 of my frens and at usual left at 8pm and now guai guai at home....

Ya.. But the lady juagen ask me "yao wo bang ni nong chu lai ma?" [laugh]

Nb see her dua neh i oready steam all the way liao. [laugh]

Bo Ding Li ley Brudder.....hahahaha