• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14455 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

yeah, i'm aware of this.

see lah, got any occasion, i will prepare for it but must give me ample time.
its not food lah, it's dessert happy.gif

yah yah.............mayb I sld conduct a tkr MU soon to taste your dessert.............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡
with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I not asking him to clean you.. why so worried? lol

you sure is him or not............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡
with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious

you sure is him or not............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

not sure leh... that's y need you to find out
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

not sure leh... that's y need you to find out

Ok send to me................and let me do all the dirty job............ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

Pokyman
  • Pokyman
    6th Gear

Morning all !!

Wait i hear kurty treatg dessert ?? When?? smile.gif

lawful tiko gang No.7th TKR - June 2011 - Present
PS3 MCF kakis - nicktakenup

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

GOOD MORNING RANGERS..................... bounce2.gif bounce2.gif bounce2.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

Morning all !!

Wait i hear kurty treatg dessert ?? When?? smile.gif

yup.................we need to organize MU and he will bring dessert...................but all must give him feedback............ biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

Moredhel
  • Moredhel
    6th Gear

yup.................we need to organize MU and he will bring dessert...................but all must give him feedback............ biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

All must give FR!! laugh.gif
Sexy Ass Tiko Ranger:- ^^
"How fortunate for leaders, that the masses do not think." - Hitler.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

yeah yeah, good or bad. just be upfront with me.

cause i wanna do this well, don't worry. i will take it positively biggrin.gif

hold a BBQ lah, eat liao, can drink and then eat dessert.

you cannot expect me bring them to go KTV or pub.. people will thought i trying to pushsales..
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

All must give FR!! laugh.gif

oh yes............FR!!!!!.............for dessert!!!!.........some call it SYT.......... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

yeah yeah, good or bad. just be upfront with me.

cause i wanna do this well, don't worry. i will take it positively biggrin.gif

hold a BBQ lah, eat liao, can drink and then eat dessert.

you cannot expect me bring them to go KTV or pub.. people will thought i trying to pushsales..

BBQ huh???..................ok let me see when is good time to do it...............you take care of the dessert hor???.............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

BBQ huh???..................ok let me see when is good time to do it...............you take care of the dessert hor???.............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

sure, dessert is on me.
need a day before actual, to ensure good quality
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

sure, dessert is on me.
need a day before actual, to ensure good quality

give you 2 weeks advance notice................and please make sure enough to go two rounds hor............ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

Pokyman
  • Pokyman
    6th Gear

Which hat do i put on?

Tiko hat

Clean hat

sly.gif
lawful tiko gang No.7th TKR - June 2011 - Present
PS3 MCF kakis - nicktakenup

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

Which hat do i put on?

Tiko hat

Clean hat

sly.gif

bring both...............the clean one wear for MU................the tiko one for part 2............... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Start a new thread. This one already exceed the 100 pages. This thread will now be closed.
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

Also tagged with these keywords: Tiko , rangers , update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users