Tiko rangers update

Tianmo

meet up at K2 lah...

btw i had vietnamese food past few days... was at the joo chiat raid last thursday

good idea. :wub: .. last week of dec company shutdown .... song ....

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

eh ... i dunno .... u need to ask the sexperts ... i only know how to action in car [sly]

You mean can go on them then bring to car? So far car only do with wife then gf hor... :D Think better go hotel lah... Got sexperts can enlighten?

You mean can go on them then bring to car? So far car only do with wife then gf hor... :D Think better go hotel lah... Got sexperts can enlighten?

at this point of time, requirement to register with passport... and cannot same hotel twice in a night or smthing... (i heard one)

for me i hate 81 and frangrance since a few years back...

Edited by Ken4555

But bring to hotel how to clear registration?? Just my IC can?

5 Stars Hotel no need 2 ICs, all transit hotels need 2 IDs, fragrance hotel even better, they scan both IDs, ask for my occupation and my cai's occupation and both must sign....the first time I was shocked and wondering what to put....in the end I put myself as Flower Prince and her as Singer....

at this point of time, requirement to register with passport... and cannot same hotel twice in a night or smthing... (i heard one)

for me i hate 81 and frangrance since a few years back...

then where you do? in the car?? dun tell me darlene hotel hor...the bed there suckz!

Think I better stick to houses... no freelancers for me...

freelancers if you kenna raid, u declare you know her go back police station... if you say dont know her let her die... you will be let off...

nowadays raids are very common... 81 and Frangrance staff are VERY coperative with the police

then where you do? in the car?? dun tell me darlene hotel hor...the bed there suckz!

if 81 also dont like then HOW CAN go darlene siao ah?..

singpore is full of hotels not just geylang lavendar kovan etc... [laugh]

if 81 also dont like then HOW CAN go darlene siao ah?..

singpore is full of hotels not just geylang lavendar kovan etc... [laugh]

give me some lobangs ley good bro! even IBIS hotel now also 188....expensive...