Tiko rangers update

Tianmo

so..... you another low count one...... [lipsrsealed]

no wonder you need to shoot so many times in 1 night ....... [laugh][laugh]

wahahaha!tianmo u kana oredy! [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

hua jie pattern, so when the girsl come out, its from some side staircase or what s--t ... so normally the the ppl will gather there to kio one ... tho i prefer those come in room type .. flower street damn messy...

will give you a full briefing b4 set off.................

but to start off...............you just need to bring $$$...............we go in sit down and you wait............... no staircase.....no Q up..............no whatever......your job is to pick and .............er..............do what ever later.............. very steady one..........the only place that I foresee will be messy is your hotel room................. [laugh] [laugh]

so..... you another low count one...... [lipsrsealed]

no wonder you need to shoot so many times in 1 night ....... [laugh][laugh]

yah hor.................maybe I low count...............never thought of that.............. [:(]

could me why I need to fire 3 rounds at least.....................sometime 5 founds till day break............ [:p]

so lucky I can still get 3 children.................must go pray pray liao.............. [laugh]

XMM tiko ranger reporting!! [laugh][laugh]

Think must do a roll call every morning for our group...less sat and sundays which is reserved for family day...

Tiko rangers also good family man yeh?? [laugh]

yah hor.................maybe I low count...............never thought of that.............. [:(]

could me why I need to fire 3 rounds at least.....................sometime 5 founds till day break............ [:p]

so lucky I can still get 3 children.................must go pray pray liao.............. [laugh]

wah bro if you see those type in my avatar how many rounds har? [laugh]

hur ...... :blink:

I thought, 1 shot, billion of 'lively' little pellets racing towards the target ...... :ph34r:

I suspect your's low count ...... [sly]

but than................I thought those in the bullet that got bust out are the gun powder??? :blink: :blink:

you get pellets???......................hmm......................why huh??? :wacko:

u never fully release lar! maybe u tahan 1/4 release 2 times..more shiok but back breaking! [:p]

my bullet all can swim wor! somemore they swim all the way up the fallopian tube that may seem like swimming in a marathon if u compare the ratio! :D:D

well.................after my 3rd child..............I never know if mine swim very fast or not................they are all collected and throw away!!! [laugh] [laugh]

wahahaha!tianmo u kana oredy! [laugh][laugh]

boh leh....................boh kana leh..................in fact I think he may be right tho................ [laugh] [laugh]

wah bro if you see those type in my avatar how many rounds har? [laugh]

wah................those type.............need to go 7-11 buy those 12 pcs big pack...............you bring her to you..............I tell you what is balance in the box after we are done!!! [laugh] [laugh]

u never fully release lar! maybe u tahan 1/4 release 2 times..more shiok but back breaking! [:p]

boh lah...............I give all out one.............everytime also all out.................maybe I recover faster....................... [laugh] [laugh]

my back is slip disc hor..................you no anyhow link hor............ :angry: :angry:

wah................those type.............need to go 7-11 buy those 12 pcs big pack...............you bring her to you..............I tell you what is balance in the box after we are done!!! [laugh] [laugh]

haha...sommore if got sound like いくいく、きもち then.....haha [laugh]

wah can release halfway one meh?? wun die cork stand huh

• Praise 1

will give you a full briefing b4 set off.................

but to start off...............you just need to bring $$$...............we go in sit down and you wait............... no staircase.....no Q up..............no whatever......your job is to pick and .............er..............do what ever later.............. very steady one..........the only place that I foresee will be messy is your hotel room................. [laugh] [laugh]

ok sir ... you the man !

• Praise 1

haha...sommore if got sound like いくいく、きもち then.....haha [laugh]

I don't know ji pon leh..............can transfer or not.............but i guess something like ah ah ah................... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

wah can release halfway one meh?? wun die cork stand huh

can can! at first t i read somewhere then i try! 1st one come out abit then tahan.....then continue after managing to hold off! the second comimg was the best! [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement