Obedient wife club- Singapore chapter!

SimonTan

KUALA LUMPUR: The controversial Obedient Wives' Club (OWC) will soon extend its reach to our neighbours down south.

A Singaporean daily yesterday reported that three of the club's representatives in the country would soon open a branch there.

The newspaper reported that three Singaporeans -- Dr Darlan Zaini, who holds a doctorate in literature, Hamidah Ari and her brother, Azman Ari -- would be the collective face of the club in the Lion City.

Darlan told the daily that he felt that obedient wives would enable husbands to feel more responsible to their families and be less likely to stray.

"Some people agree, while others don't. More importantly, we believe that obedient wives can help prevent various detrimental social problems such as prostitution, divorce, gambling, domestic violence and others."

The launch of the Malaysian branch of the club in Rawang on June 4 created a stir when its international vice-president, Dr Rohaya Mohamed, was quoted as saying women should treat their husbands better than a first-class prostitute in bed in order to combat social ills.

The Singapore daily also quoted former registrar of Muslim marriages Tarsuni Maulan, who said he doubted the group's intentions.

"Did the OWC base its findings on research or hearsay? I'm just concerned that by making such statements (on how wives should treat their husbands), it would make men big-headed and give them a free rein to mistreat women," he was quoted as saying.

KUALA LUMPUR: The controversial Obedient Wives' Club (OWC) will soon extend its reach to our neighbours down south.

A Singaporean daily yesterday reported that three of the club's representatives in the country would soon open a branch there.

The newspaper reported that three Singaporeans -- Dr Darlan Zaini, who holds a doctorate in literature, Hamidah Ari and her brother, Azman Ari -- would be the collective face of the club in the Lion City.

Darlan told the daily that he felt that obedient wives would enable husbands to feel more responsible to their families and be less likely to stray.

"Some people agree, while others don't. More importantly, we believe that obedient wives can help prevent various detrimental social problems such as prostitution, divorce, gambling, domestic violence and others."

The launch of the Malaysian branch of the club in Rawang on June 4 created a stir when its international vice-president, Dr Rohaya Mohamed, was quoted as saying women should treat their husbands better than a first-class prostitute in bed in order to combat social ills.

The Singapore daily also quoted former registrar of Muslim marriages Tarsuni Maulan, who said he doubted the group's intentions.

"Did the OWC base its findings on research or hearsay? I'm just concerned that by making such statements (on how wives should treat their husbands), it would make men big-headed and give them a free rein to mistreat women," he was quoted as saying.

so they (the msian man) categorize their wives/partners for life in the same line as prostitutes..

now i know where their morals lies in..

ever heard of 出门像贵妇! 家中像主妇! 床上像荡妇!

between husband and wife lah...

ever heard of 出门像贵妇! 家中像主妇! 床上像荡妇!

between husband and wife lah...

yah la.. this i understand. b/w husband and wives. under the covers intimacy.

but where is the least bit of dignity and respect for the woman when they setup this low integrity s--t?

those man should be plenty glad that woman's charter dun apply on their religion/race in their country.

yah la.. this i understand. b/w husband and wives. under the covers intimacy.

but where is the least bit of dignity and respect for the woman when they setup this low integrity s--t?

those man should be plenty glad that woman's charter dun apply on their religion/race in their country.

i dun think they need to publicise too much of that but maybe kampung no internet, so they try to teach and bring out the potential in the wife mah [laugh] [laugh]

i dun think they need to publicise too much of that but maybe kampung no internet, so they try to teach and bring out the potential in the wife mah [laugh] [laugh]

sudd this kind of cr.ap is no longer haram in their religion. *roll eyes*

anyways, i think i shall stay clear from replying anymore.

in case i turn into human torch. [laugh] [laugh]

btw jman888, radx say u underage.

so u dun read this thread anymore. [laugh]

sudd this kind of cr.ap is no longer haram in their religion. *roll eyes*

anyways, i think i shall stay clear from replying anymore.

in case i turn into human torch. [laugh] [laugh]

btw jman888, radx say u underage.

so u dun read this thread anymore. [laugh]

yes mdm..... i let all the tiko uncles come here to contribute [laugh] [laugh]

All these fcukers misusing islam's teaching to make their wives perform better than whores, take more wives etc..ccb.

All i can say is eat same dish everyday oso sian, if men wanna stray, no matter how good the wife service is they will stray.

If you treat your wife as a first class pro you also have to pay first class rates. :D Make sure you got the money first before going to bed.

These ppl are ridiculous. How can you treat your wife as a pro? Dan I wonder what they call their kids? Basta*ds? What a bunch of idiots.

If you treat your wife as a first class pro you also have to pay first class rates. :D Make sure you got the money first before going to bed.

These ppl are ridiculous. How can you treat your wife as a pro? Dan I wonder what they call their kids? Basta*ds? What a bunch of idiots.

Yeap ! I think they highest rate to pay their wife will be their salaries give al, and also all their life savings and leave no special hidden money.

Then they get allowance from wife for food, transport and maybe cigges.

So with no extra money = no money to visit outside Pros.

Frankly this people are really stupid to even think of such things.

It goes to show that they will find all excuses to their wives why they stray.

They don't want to have wives, they want a Prostitute (Professional one) at home.

Probably this will work to some degree. They stray.... less.

Turbocharged

Aiyah, I already said last time, the problem is not the wife doesn't behave like a whore on bed.

The problem is that most wives doesn't have a figure of a whore to begin with. So even if they behave like a whore, the husband also won't be keen la.

Perhaps they should start a Wives Shapely body club first. At least it promotes good health at the same time.

maybe it shouldn't come from a religion and race group, but couples here really need some kind of 'training' to add to the fun of marriage....

look at the stat and reports on the high stress and couple end up divorce, low birth rate, .... are they too focus on chasing the career and $$ and neglected the idea of marriage?

same for those who claim the wife should have the body of a whore, come on.....

Turbocharged
(edited)

what is wrong with that? Having a good body and good shape is a wonderful thing. It is also a sign of a fit person and it encourages good sex among married couple.

But most Spore women seem to neglect that after marriage and turn into a hippo.

Of course, the hubby must take care of his body too la. Otherwise, it will be the women who stray and not the men.

Edited by Icedbs

what is wrong with that? Having a good body and good shape is a wonderful thing. It is also a sign of a fit person and it encourages good sex among married couple.

But most Spore women seem to neglect that after marriage and turn into a hippo.

Of course, the hubby must take care of his body too la. Otherwise, it will be the women who stray and not the men.

you can promote but do not condemn that people without good body shape cannot enjoy sex...

this is ridiculous !

I just want to volunteer to be the instructor or the examiner who grade the students on their skills.

If no good, I will ask them to do remedial lessons with me until they can pass.

↡ Advertisement