A good wife should be like a "first-class prostitute"

Mecontle

"A good wife is a good sex worker to her husband" and by learning to serve, obey and entertain their husbands they can cure the social ills of prostitution and divorce.

http://news.helium.com/news/13519-malaysia...irs-controversy

hands up if u want to be in MALAY-SIA [bounce1]

are you having enough fun starting all these threads targeting at Malaysia? what is your agenda?

Turbocharged

are you having enough fun starting all these threads targeting at Malaysia? what is your agenda?

Rather unfortunatly there is stupid enough to go around - it need not be limited to only Malaysia...

but a Malaysian politician has made some rather foolish comments (to which I have written a commentary, waiting for it to be published)

(edited)

Rather unfortunatly there is stupid enough to go around - it need not be limited to only Malaysia...

but a Malaysian politician has made some rather foolish comments (to which I have written a commentary, waiting for it to be published)

please Darryl, it is not about the topic <_<

we had few threads on this already and I had my share of fun contributing to the topic.

Edited by Jman888

Dumped by MY char bor or job taken away by Malaysian FT. Just like a few other threads on PRC and Pinoys, always by the same people :)