Countries without Passport exit stamp

• Search this thread
34 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Which country's immigration does not stamp your passport upon exit?

So far, encountered UK. There is no immigration officers at the International departure hall of LHR airport.

Immigration declaration is also for entry only, no departure portion.

Anymore?

1. London, UK

Edited by Kangadrool, 14 June 2011 - 08:19 PM.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

Redstorm
  • Premium member
    Redstorm
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So far, encountered UK. There is no immigration officers at the International departure hall of LHR airport.

Anymore?

1. London, UK

Got entry stamp but no departure stamp is still not so bad. I went to Austria four times and have no immigration stamps (entry and exit) to show for.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:56 PM

Dice
  • Premium member
    Dice
    4th Gear

USA

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged

Got entry stamp but no departure stamp is still not so bad. I went to Austria four times and have no immigration stamps (entry and exit) to show for.

within schengen or out?
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged

2. SFO
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:06 PM

Redstorm
  • Premium member
    Redstorm
    4th Gear

within schengen or out?

I don't get your question. Entered and departed thru Vienna via Singapore.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

Acieed
  • Acieed
    5th Gear

In U.S., you are still required to return your I-84 to the airline crew. But no stamp.

USA

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

Anymore?

1. London, UK

if u get a uk stamp on entry then u can go anywhere in europe no need stamp

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

Anymore?

1. London, UK

Do you know why? It's becos they are able to travel within 27 selected countries(mainly Europe) using their IC instead of passport. I think they just do away with the departure stamping cos it's quite redundant for them.

Extract from Wikipedia
"A citizen of one of the 27 member states of the European Union or of Liechtenstein, Andorra, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Iceland and Switzerland may travel within these countries using a standard compliant National Identity Card rather than a passport."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passport
Winter is Coming!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:54 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    NOS-ed

US and Canada. Basically North America.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:12 PM

Nicz
  • Nicz
    2nd Gear

for UK, not limited to London... Manchester airport too...

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:59 AM

Vidz
  • Premium member
    Vidz
    5th Gear

NZ..
[drivingcar]

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

Troyempire
  • Premium member
    Troyempire
    3rd Gear

Paris - France

Upon entry, the officer check my passport & airticket let me go off w/o stamping on my passport. Exit also the same.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Agstream
  • Agstream
    Neutral Newbie

Just back from Australia. got stamps on both entry and exit.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear

They won't pull a JB custom trick ? Lol

Paris - France

Upon entry, the officer check my passport & airticket let me go off w/o stamping on my passport. Exit also the same.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

Good-Carbuyer

Anymore?

1. London, UK

A couple of years back, a foreigner tried to open a bank account here. His passport got no photograph or space for photograph. How the bank staff identify him as the passport holder without the photograph. He said his country do not have such practice of displaying a photograph onto the passport? shakehead.gif
How did the Immigration Department identify him for immigration purpose (perhaps they said god just arrived, so no photograph on his passport?) laugh.gif

Edited by Good-Carbuyer, 16 March 2012 - 10:46 AM.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    6th Gear

A couple of years back, a foreigner tried to open a bank account here. His passport got no photograph or space for photograph. How the bank staff identify him as the passport holder without the photograph. He said his country do not have such practice of displaying a photograph onto the passport? shakehead.gif

Did he managed to open the bank account?
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

Good-Carbuyer
Unfortunately I left the bank before they could settle the issue for him. That could be opportunity to do money-laundrying? ohmy.gif

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:54 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

Anymore?

1. London, UK
2. France, Paris

i experienced before in Paris. No entry and no exit chops.... damm weird. there are custom officers at both entry and exit counters, but didnt chop my passport.

Upon entering, the officer just look at my passport and wave me to go.
Upon exiting, the officer just look at my passport, flip some pages and ask how many days have i stayed in Paris, then wave me to go.

lucky never ask me to go into room and do squats.......
"Is it possible to pursue happiness if the pursuit itself does not make you happy?"
From book titled "I move Your Cheese" by Deepak Malhotra

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    NOS-ed

thats because they are understanding officers...........s'pore pp very ex, so saves pages for us tongue.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users