Countries without Passport exit stamp

Kangadrool

Supercharged

Which country's immigration does not stamp your passport upon exit?

So far, encountered UK. There is no immigration officers at the International departure hall of LHR airport.

Immigration declaration is also for entry only, no departure portion.

Anymore?

1. London, UK

2. France, Paris

i experienced before in Paris. No entry and no exit chops.... damm weird. there are custom officers at both entry and exit counters, but didnt chop my passport.

Upon entering, the officer just look at my passport and wave me to go.

Upon exiting, the officer just look at my passport, flip some pages and ask how many days have i stayed in Paris, then wave me to go.

lucky never ask me to go into room and do squats.......

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

technically if u leave the schengen zone, like return home, they shd chop.

It's the FRENCH system! Welcome! France, boleh!

its not consistent.

Previous times i went to France, they chop in and out, as per normal. The most recent trip, never chop in and out.

i experienced before in Paris. No entry and no exit chops.... damm weird. there are custom officers at both entry and exit counters, but didnt chop my passport.

Upon exiting, the officer just look at my passport, flip some pages and ask how many days have i stayed in Paris, then wave me to go.

LOL.... Boleh Land runs out of white cards, France runs out of rubber stamps.

Unfortunately I left the bank before they could settle the issue for him. That could be opportunity to do money-laundrying? :o

Maybe a fake PP or masak masak PP from ToysRus. [laugh]

thats because they are understanding officers...........s'pore pp very ex, so saves pages for us [:p]

Actually, Malaysia PP more ex. RM300+ each.

Paris - France

Upon entry, the officer check my passport & airticket let me go off w/o stamping on my passport. Exit also the same.

I experienced that too at Charles De Gaulle airport and thought it was OK. When I was at swiss border, i was stopped and questioned. They thought i might an illegal immigrant. Fortunately my french counterpart was with me and he settled everything with the swiss officer. Heng ah.

I experienced that too at Charles De Gaulle airport and thought it was OK. When I was at swiss border, i was stopped and questioned. They thought i might an illegal immigrant. Fortunately my french counterpart was with me and he settled everything with the swiss officer. Heng ah.

Maybe it's customary to specifically request to stamp, else they just look see look see only 'cos many are EU citizens travelling within EU.

Weird....

because there should be a chop for entry...

for exit most EU countries dun have the habit of chopping...

wonder why...

Yes France both way no need stamp...scare me but they need me to show the return air ticket.

LOL.... Boleh Land runs out of white cards, France runs out of rubber stamps.

You mean rubberstamp in MCF last time? Pls tell France immigration we found it here! :D

Neutral Newbie

Any other countries no need entry and exit stamps? except for schengen zone and USA? I think NZ will stamp for entry but not exit.

Just wonder it is important to have exit stamp on the passport? [:/]

Impt la if not they would punish mot ppl to strip naked and do squat.

The stamp can prove your date of entry, like in Australia you can drive up to 6mth upon arrival. I just don't understand why the chop must be that big only

Supercharged

Once you have left the immigration counter when exiting a country, whether they stamp or not is not important anymore. Cos when you re-enter, they won't bother to see when was your last entry/exit!

Once you have left the immigration counter when exiting a country, whether they stamp or not is not important anymore. Cos when you re-enter, they won't bother to see when was your last entry/exit!

US used to be very strict on returning the departure card to the Airline staff. Once my Korean colleague was sent back from LAX and his visa was cancelled right at the immigration becasue the system could not identify that he left US in his last visit. He applied again and went to US after few weeks!

Old topic...... I just went into Hongkong and Macau and both countries did not stamp (both Entry and Exit) on my Singapore Passport....

I wonder how can one check his passport on his own to see when he entered OR exited the Countries without any stamps..... its a biometric passport of course; Most likely the immigration depts. might have access but how about us people on the street ....just wondering why they dont stamp

↡ Advertisement