Shopping Mall in Beijing - Unbelievable

Meadelx200

These PRiCks can really turn something artistic into something so vulgar..

They really tot imitation is the key to progress when they dun even know wat they are doing..

And OMFG pls shave the bushy forest below before letting the sun shine in la

China really CMI..

Quite worrying to see China become like this... A few years back, I read that a farmer brings prostitute home, kill them then sold them as ghost brides to make money.

Btw, it is an event not shopping mall.. Most of the guys wear an exhibition tag. Nevertheless, it's really very "low" class art to me

(edited)

Btw, it is an event not shopping mall.. Most of the guys wear an exhibition tag. Nevertheless, it's really very "low" class art to me

During my uni days, we did life portraits.......... it was cold winter and the classes were always in the evening (maybe cheaper to hire naked models at nite?) and the naked girls almost fainted in the studio coz the heater wasnt working properly.... the scene was no diff from those in the pics here (less the crowd, of course).... the prof even helped adjust the models' postures.... we didnt feel low class but were stressed coz the prof expected very high standard... :o[;)]:huh:

my tiko classmates (from SGP, where else?)... always chose to do frontal views... :D:D

Edited by KARTer

During my uni days, we did life portraits.......... it was cold winter and the classes were always in the evening (maybe cheaper to hire naked models at nite?) and the naked girls almost fainted in the studio coz the heater wasnt working properly.... the scene was no diff from those in the pics here (less the crowd, of course).... the prof even helped adjust the models' postures.... we didnt feel low class but were stressed coz the prof expected very high standard... :o[;)]:huh:

my tiko classmates (from SGP, where else?)... always chose to do frontal views... :D:D

I didn't know you are an art student.

Anyway, the human form can be beautiful (but not those super size women, no offends). I am a fan of the human form, although feel uncomfortable seeing body form without pants of not the fairer sex that isn't myself.

Having said that, the exhibition in Beijing isn't a celebration of art, just an excuse to attract tiko guys & create news. :angry:

(edited)

Better put a NSFW (Not Safe For Work) label on the thread title. Seriously. I clicked on it, saw something weird, and was forced to scrutinise every image to make sure what I was seeing was not decent. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4