Search
car largest fuel tank

• Search this thread
36 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

Lethingochan
  • Lethingochan
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

is it toyota prado? 87L

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

saf land rover, think 110L
Everyday is a challenge, what makes it difficult is the people around you have to work with

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

Mysportwish
  • Premium member
    Mysportwish
    4th Gear

http://www.google.co...ved=0CF4Q9QEwCQ

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

Huat138
  • Huat138
    3rd Gear

Land Rover Range Rover Vogue - 107L

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

PaiKia-Lee
  • PaiKia-Lee
    4th Gear

is it toyota prado? 87L

I heard pors cay got 90 l

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

Joseph22
  • Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

saf land rover, think 110L

think more than that.. they got 2 tank remember.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged

Aiya, what's the point. The reason why some car has bigger tank is because the car has higher fuel consumption. LTA probably regulates that the tank should only be big enough to run about 500km distance of fuel.
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Chivas
  • Premium member
    Chivas
    1st Gear

V200...
400L
===========
Burn Rubber
Not Soul
===========

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged

Deh, cars lah lol
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear

think more than that.. they got 2 tank remember.

Ya the good old landrover got 1 main and 1 spare. Never knew it is it 110L no wonder my driver alway tell me if 1 tank empty I tank full corner too fast may flip.

Edited by Rustyz, 15 June 2011 - 06:02 PM.

If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:57 PM

Versatile
  • Premium member
    Versatile
    5th Gear

You have to compare whether is it 1.1L, 1.4L, 1.6L, 1.8L 2.0L, 2.3L or 3.0L etc..
Hyundai Avante 1.6MT - Jan 2010 / Sept 2011
Suzuki Swift Sports 1.6MT - Sept 2011 - Present

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:43 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

You have to compare whether is it 1.1L, 1.4L, 1.6L, 1.8L 2.0L, 2.3L or 3.0L etc..

I agree bro, the engine cap also play a role like a Picanto 1.1 liter only have 30L (Around there i remember) can run 500km compare to a SAF Land Rover 110L can also run 500km, so is not the amt of pertol in the tank but the engine cap

*DON'T FRAME ME IF WRONG HOR I JUST MAKING EXAMPLE

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS, 15 June 2011 - 06:43 PM.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged

I agree bro, the engine cap also play a role like a Picanto 1.1 liter only have 30L (Around there i remember) can run 500km compare to a SAF Land Rover 110L can also run 500km, so is not the amt of pertol in the tank but the engine cap

*DON'T FRAME ME IF WRONG HOR I JUST MAKING EXAMPLE

Won't frame you lah. However, I cannot guarantee that you won't be flamed tongue.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

Billcoke
  • Billcoke
    4th Gear

http://www.carpages....consumption.asp

Maybach 62 S, 110L

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:03 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged

http://www.carpages....consumption.asp

Maybach 62 S, 110L

Reminds me of the Ssangyong Chairman....
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:10 PM

Mike80
  • Mike80
    1st Gear

OMG! abt $220 if u pump ron95 full tank! shocked.gif

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

Carer
  • Carer
    4th Gear

my S320 is 90Litres.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    Supercharged

F1 cars. About 200L.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

Booboon
  • Booboon
    6th Gear

which car is jb friendly?
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    Supercharged

which car is jb friendly?

Mazda Lao 6. 3/4 tank 30 litres... This is wat other Lao 6 drivers tell me.
MPS different, same body but only 17/8 litres.
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users