Spend $80K on a car or a number plate? (joke of day?)

Timex1441

i think this fellow is trying his luck. no way it would cost 80k. at most 50k. Family member used to have a E3*G sold 35k a few years ago. it's a 1972plate. maybe E1 would cost 80 [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

buy no. plate get car FREE!

This car COE expire in aug 2011! Basically you are really buying just for the car plate itself.

Neutral Newbie

If u were to ask me, the car num plate is one of the only possible way to make money from a car in singapore provided u bid for it at a v good price at a early stage & sell at a higher price . The older the numplate , ,the higher the value . If u happen to be lucky enough to have a nice car num plate which the particular rich ppl is looking for , u will confirm make money . But for this num plate at 80K , [dizzy] , even i find it ex. I rather go for a single digit plate , more classier , [laugh]

• Praise 1

Siao man! Number plate worth more than the car. Actually, if you pay more attention on the roads, you will see quite a number of vehicles with this peculiar tendency. Would actually like to start a list of some of these cars I've seen, but can't remember most of them already! Maybe should have taken picture and post here, but that's not nice right?? So here goes...

S11* - Nissan Sunny

E3T - Toyota Vios (this one I think the champion!!)

Neutral Newbie

It is not a joke.

only ppl will appreciate, then again only rich ppl will appreciate .

i am not rich but i do appreciate the value of it . if only i had money , i would try my luck on these numbers .

leave the number aside , how many E .. ? can be seen on the road nowadays ? ? ?

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

E1 will cost at least 120k upwards . . .

perharps ts not really into numbers . . .

thats why he thinks its a joke .

S11T is worth 300k to 500k at least . . .and the owner is not even selling it . . .

not even considering , and u know what this car nos is on ?

it's on a honda fit, anyone wan guess why it's so valuable ? ? ?

How come worth so much ? ?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Siao man! Number plate worth more than the car. Actually, if you pay more attention on the roads, you will see quite a number of vehicles with this peculiar tendency. Would actually like to start a list of some of these cars I've seen, but can't remember most of them already! Maybe should have taken picture and post here, but that's not nice right?? So here goes...

S11* - Nissan Sunny

E3T - Toyota Vios (this one I think the champion!!)

bro

s11* on a honda fit wor

bro

s11* on a honda fit wor

Really ah? Well, just goes to show eh? Maybe the Sunny I saw was SE11* or something. But the Vios with the incredible "E3T" number plate I saw outside Guthrie House at 6th Avenue ... [shocked]

It is not a joke.

only ppl will appreciate, then again only rich ppl will appreciate .

i am not rich but i do appreciate the value of it . if only i had money , i would try my luck on these numbers .

leave the number aside , how many E .. ? can be seen on the road nowadays ? ? ?

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

E1 will cost at least 120k upwards . . .

perharps ts not really into numbers . . .

thats why he thinks its a joke .

S11T is worth 300k to 500k at least . . .and the owner is not even selling it . . .

not even considering , and u know what this car nos is on ?

it's on a honda fit, anyone wan guess why it's so valuable ? ? ?

How come worth so much ? ?

WoW! You good with numbers ah?! Cool! Why S11T worth that much ah? Btw, which cab got the number "SH1T" ah??? [laugh] Would be pretty fitting I must say... [laugh]

I don't see any special in this no. E37T....anyone can interpret? No. like E1E, E35U or something like EB8888B etc I agree, this is ridiculous, $80k for a number like this?

E35U 一生无悠.....

(edited)

I don't see any special in this no. E37T....anyone can interpret? No. like E1E, E35U or something like EB8888B etc I agree, this is ridiculous, $80k for a number like this?

E35U 一生无悠.....

i cant get it in cantonese either

E "sam chap(37)" T

Edited by Mllcg

E37T nothing prosperous to translate. It's the owner sentimental no. I think. I doubt it will be SOLD at this price, it's really a joke!

i cant get it in cantonese either

E "sam chap(37)" T

squeeze him loh, let the COE run out. during last few days, offer $5k.

haha.

I had an EZ plate on my first car. should have kept it. but am never sentimental about non living things so didnt matter much

LOL..... 5k? Worth it? $50 can? :D

squeeze him loh, let the COE run out. during last few days, offer $5k.

haha.

I had an EZ plate on my first car. should have kept it. but am never sentimental about non living things so didnt matter much

Supersonic

Nowadays it seems like quite a lot of nice car plate number is found on normal jap or even korea cars. I remember i saw 888 and 8888 on sunny and altis. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement