Spend $80K on a car or a number plate? (joke of day?)

Timex1441

Getting a no.1 on the carplate will surely be a nice thing, but tt can oni happen in my dream, it is not really economically sensible to pay tt much for a plate no except to flaunt ur wealth

Sometimes it's not so much about flaunting your wealth as it is about looking cool because vintage is back in fashion. Honestly I won't bother with such a number. It's quite obvious that the owner is trying to profit from this sale that he is trying to make. I'd rather get a custom number plate from the SKC series or is it SKD now? I'd get a custom number if the number that i want represents something to me. If not i'd rather save the money and put it elsewhere instead.

↡ Advertisement

Sometimes it's not so much about flaunting your wealth as it is about looking cool because vintage is back in fashion. Honestly I won't bother with such a number. It's quite obvious that the owner is trying to profit from this sale that he is trying to make. I'd rather get a custom number plate from the SKC series or is it SKD now? I'd get a custom number if the number that i want represents something to me. If not i'd rather save the money and put it elsewhere instead.

ur right.

because those are all dealer/agent posting.

if u go adpost see, alot of profiteer are there.

Saw E37T today...

u mean the car bearing E37T is actually being driven around? .....i thot it was juz for holding the "golden" plate [:p]

i would pay 160k for E1 , anyone can locate ?

380k for S11T , HELP ME FIND

COMM will be given

thanks

Gosh you have got to be kidding me! Oh well if you don't mind blowing cash which could have been spent on getting a brand new car on a plate number, all the best.

Neutral Newbie

Gosh you have got to be kidding me! Oh well if you don't mind blowing cash which could have been spent on getting a brand new car on a plate number, all the best.

OFFERED $500K for it, owner rejected . .

This was a dream plate . It was the first public plate after the goverment ones . (s1- s10 )

S13M is held by managing director Mr Wee of UOB .

haiz,,,,,,, -_--_-

This was a dream plate . It was the first public plate after the goverment ones . (s1- s10 )

haiz,,,,,,, -_--_-

I am learning something here... i hv a EU plate, but thats all I can afford and never knew there are real collectors offering obscence amount for a rare plate!~~

haiz,,,,,,, -_--_-

You offered 500k for both??

Neutral Newbie

both not for sale

so is ss3s

anyone of u selling nice vintage single or double numbers ?

i got keen buyers on hands buying for personal usage

both not for sale

so is ss3s

anyone of u selling nice vintage single or double numbers ?

i got keen buyers on hands buying for personal usage

your buyer name is SL?

Neutral Newbie

possible. some 15 yrs ago, autobahn boss shared with me that a rich indonesian tycoon wanted to buy ss1, ss2 ss3 plates for 1m, but owner rejected.

possible. some 15 yrs ago, autobahn boss shared with me that a rich indonesian tycoon wanted to buy ss1, ss2 ss3 plates for 1m, but owner rejected.

google the company name u listed.

they also sell number plate.

they also got a "Q" plate number.

↡ Advertisement