• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
143 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Alot of chery owner have come across expensive parts and servicing by the local agent
I myself is driving a qq and have plenty of hands on experience on it

If u need some help, post here. See if can help.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:32 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

suggest you post in china...sg chery car owners er...
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

suggest you post in china...sg chery car owners er...

err......
what????

discrimination?

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

err......
what????

discrimination?

er...no...

DOWNRIGHT CARIST DISCRIMINATION EXCLUSION AND SEGREGATION!!!
wave.gif wave.gif
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    6th Gear
    Author Image

that was rather funny

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    Author Image

that was rather funny

ya funny

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

er...no...

wave.gif wave.gif

Wah.. your engrish.. sibeh tok kong le.. haha.. I think I need a dictionary to translate the words you said... laugh.gif tongue.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Wah.. your engrish.. sibeh tok kong le.. haha.. I think I need a dictionary to translate the words you said... laugh.gif tongue.gif

wahhaha...ya, i thought my english not bad, but when he speak, i need dictionary .... lol
if he is lawyer, even the judge need to scratch his head....hahhaaha

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

Ahpong
  • Ahpong
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi,

Alot of chery owner have come across expensive parts and servicing by the local agent
I myself is driving a qq and have plenty of hands on experience on it

If u need some help, post here. See if can help.

Hi Stan
Thanks for your help, all the time and effort you have done:D wave.gif

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

cat a coe is 53k, doubt u find many wanting to register a qq for that kind of moolah or pay 80k for a qq. happy motoring anyway.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Stan
Thanks for your help, all the time and effort you have done:D wave.gif

welcome, glad i can help existing user

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:36 PM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    Author Image

cat a coe is 53k, doubt u find many wanting to register a qq for that kind of moolah or pay 80k for a qq. happy motoring anyway.

indeed...
and i also wonder what kind of people will go buy tampiness 880k dbss
but i wont be surprise if there is a long queue of impulsive fools waiting
if there is, it will just show what kind of money education this batch of new generation has.
if they are willing to be a slave and pay for the house for the rest of their life, its there choice too
the developer will be the one laughing at them...and i think i will hear them say "u see, told u there is always senseless people around, next time we should price it 2 million and see how is the response"

Edited by Stanchiam, 18 June 2011 - 11:39 PM.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:40 PM

Ryosuke
  • Ryosuke
    4th Gear
    Author Image

indeed...
and i also wonder what kind of people will go buy tampiness 880k dbss
but i wont be surprise if there is a long queue of impulsive fools waiting
if there is, it will just show what kind of money education this batch of new generation has.

we will just watch and anticipate a big bubble to burst.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:42 AM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Agree. For that kinda money i rather get a 2.0l car and above. I think the only way the coe will go down is if there is an economic downturn or a recession. Only then will you see more QQ's being bought. Kinda like how the Americans who have started to look for more fuel efficient cars due to the rising oil prices.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:11 AM

Chelsea901
  • Chelsea901
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Agree. For that kinda money i rather get a 2.0l car and above. I think the only way the coe will go down is if there is an economic downturn or a recession. Only then will you see more QQ's being bought. Kinda like how the Americans who have started to look for more fuel efficient cars due to the rising oil prices.

but you dun see any sg looking around for fuel efficient cars. biggrin.gif

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:07 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

er...no...

wave.gif wave.gif

Wah piang, what he saying ah bigcry.gif

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

Picanto

err......
what????

discrimination?

more or less you can feel discrimantion. why not move up to a better car? dun tell me all your whole life you want to be seen driving this type of car?

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    Author Image

more or less you can feel discrimantion. why not move up to a better car? dun tell me all your whole life you want to be seen driving this type of car?

why should i? my pocket feeling happy...lol
i am practical, this car for me is just to go from a to b, if i want to can buy a merc, but i dont see the point, i dont see client, i dont travel beside fetching wife mon-fri
i dont live for others and i dont care, my pocket happy so am i

one question, warren buffet drove that second hand car for so long and he still dont change it, he cannot afford?

and this apple mind set is pathetic, studies shown more than 80% who own iphone are low income earner, this shows what majority of people mindset is like.
the poorer people is, the more they want luxury.

and there is an advantage too
car behind will not follow closely, cause if they do, after few seconds, they will just switch lane
i like that kind of feeling...lol

Edited by Stanchiam, 19 June 2011 - 01:05 PM.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

Picanto

why should i? my pocket feeling happy...lol
i am practical, this car for me is just to go from a to b, if i want to can buy a merc, but i dont see the point, i dont see client, i dont travel beside fetching wife mon-fri
i dont live for others and i dont care, my pocket happy so am i

one question, warren buffet drove that second hand car for so long and he still dont change it, he cannot afford?

and this apple mind set is pathetic, studies shown more than 80% who own iphone are low income earner, this shows what majority of people mindset is like.
the poorer people is, the more they want luxury.

and there is an advantage too
car behind will not follow closely, cause if they do, after few seconds, they will just switch lane
i like that kind of feeling...lol

at least warrent does not drive a china car. fancy comparing yourself to the guru? lots more to learn.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

coe will never really go down if u are looking at 20k levels, regardless of recession.

this is because less cars are being scrapped.

and supply is being progressively reduced.

even in recession there will still be the rich with $$$ buying their bmws and mercs, and hey they may even get more seeing that coe has dropped, expect coe to sustain at 30k + levels in recession

Back to China Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Chery, car, club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users