• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1411 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:16 AM

Picanto
  • Premium member
    Picanto
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

so far mine is working good. please feel free to comment about yours

BlackVueWarninglabel.jpg

Edited by Picanto, 18 June 2011 - 11:17 AM.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:54 PM

Mingsect
  • Premium member
    Mingsect
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

had it for a few months .. so far also working fine

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:13 AM

Ack79
  • Ack79
    Neutral Newbie

mine too ... saw the video takedn and so far its quite good.
Even for night time also ...

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:22 AM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    Turbocharged

Then post clips of some goondus you have seen so we can all point and laugh!

Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

Amazon777
  • Amazon777
    5th Gear

Is this for vandalism surveillance or drive recorder?

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:50 AM

Edwardthy
  • Edwardthy
    4th Gear

where can i install black vue? How much?
Eat, Drink & Be Merry..

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:41 AM

Civic_newb
  • Civic_newb
    1st Gear

I also bought Black Vue finally after looking here and there for almost 2 weeks.
The size and design really sleek lar...
No regret, simple hassle free recording and good image quality.

I hope we can create a Black Vue's users group here lol!

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:45 AM

Civic_newb
  • Civic_newb
    1st Gear

Is this for vandalism surveillance or drive recorder?

Black Vue can support both purpose, check this out http://www.black-vue.net

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

Picanto
  • Premium member
    Picanto
    NOS-ed

where can i install black vue? How much?

retail price is $330

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:51 AM

SkyDevils
  • Premium member
    SkyDevils
    3rd Gear

Any bros here can advise where to purchase black vue?

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

Quekahwhye
  • Quekahwhye
    3rd Gear

23 Lorong 11 Geylang Rd

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

Gdspd08
  • Gdspd08
    3rd Gear

Yup, install for a week liao. So far so good. Haven use the software yet to do setting. I try to see the event..seem like alot of event. Must fine tune it. BTW, my VIOS ACC power will be cut when door open (with ACC off with key taken out). So when auto start my car if I still upstair, it will auto record. It will stop when I open the door with ACC cut.

BTW, there is a newer model call DR-350 (Special Edition). Gary told me it is exactly the same as DR-300 as it is only packaging different and also selling for international. DR-300 is meant for Korea market if I'm not wrong. Both hardware exactly the same.

Edited by Gdspd08, 25 June 2011 - 09:18 AM.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:28 AM

Driverz
  • Driverz
    Neutral Newbie

I just found a new uploaded video in Wow! Gadgets YouTube channel, this one really one of their best videos captured, a head on collision accident captured in Singapore!

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Driverz, 25 June 2011 - 09:28 AM.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Picanto
  • Premium member
    Picanto
    NOS-ed

Yup, install for a week liao. So far so good. Haven use the software yet to do setting. I try to see the event..seem like alot of event. Must fine tune it. BTW, my VIOS ACC power will be cut when door open (with ACC off with key taken out). So when auto start my car if I still upstair, it will auto record. It will stop when I open the door with ACC cut.

BTW, there is a newer model call DR-350 (Special Edition). Gary told me it is exactly the same as DR-300 as it is only packaging different and also selling for international. DR-300 is meant for Korea market if I'm not wrong. Both hardware exactly the same.

you can adjust the motion sensor to be less sensitive.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:51 AM

Expertz
  • Expertz
    5th Gear

does the shop accept credit card payments?

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

Picanto
  • Premium member
    Picanto
    NOS-ed

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Expertz
  • Expertz
    5th Gear

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

noticed you can't see the bike's license plate number in this video

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

Picanto
  • Premium member
    Picanto
    NOS-ed

the image quality is quite lousy one. for better quality recording, suggest get the DOD camera

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

Picanto
  • Premium member
    Picanto
    NOS-ed

BlackVuebrochure.jpg

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear

I am using the blackvue 350.. So far so good I think been using it for like nearly 2 months.. Price wise of course cheaper then u bought it as it's from a GB.. No complaint about it so far.. :)

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users