Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

(edited)

so far mine is working good. please feel free to comment about yours

post-18182-1308367068_thumb.jpg

Edited by Picanto
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

mine too ... saw the video takedn and so far its quite good.

Even for night time also ...

Neutral Newbie

I also bought Black Vue finally after looking here and there for almost 2 weeks.

The size and design really sleek lar...

No regret, simple hassle free recording and good image quality.

I hope we can create a Black Vue's users group here lol!

(edited)

Yup, install for a week liao. So far so good. Haven use the software yet to do setting. I try to see the event..seem like alot of event. Must fine tune it. BTW, my VIOS ACC power will be cut when door open (with ACC off with key taken out). So when auto start my car if I still upstair, it will auto record. It will stop when I open the door with ACC cut.

BTW, there is a newer model call DR-350 (Special Edition). Gary told me it is exactly the same as DR-300 as it is only packaging different and also selling for international. DR-300 is meant for Korea market if I'm not wrong. Both hardware exactly the same.

Edited by Gdspd08

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I just found a new uploaded video in Wow! Gadgets YouTube channel, this one really one of their best videos captured, a head on collision accident captured in Singapore!

[thumbsup]

Edited by Driverz

Yup, install for a week liao. So far so good. Haven use the software yet to do setting. I try to see the event..seem like alot of event. Must fine tune it. BTW, my VIOS ACC power will be cut when door open (with ACC off with key taken out). So when auto start my car if I still upstair, it will auto record. It will stop when I open the door with ACC cut.

BTW, there is a newer model call DR-350 (Special Edition). Gary told me it is exactly the same as DR-300 as it is only packaging different and also selling for international. DR-300 is meant for Korea market if I'm not wrong. Both hardware exactly the same.

you can adjust the motion sensor to be less sensitive.

the image quality is quite lousy one. for better quality recording, suggest get the DOD camera

↡ Advertisement