Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

I am using the blackvue 350.. So far so good I think been using it for like nearly 2 months.. Price wise of course cheaper then u bought it as it's from a GB.. No complaint about it so far.. :)

(edited)

Black Vue can support both purpose, check this out http://www.black-vue.net

Hi Picanto, if I need both functions (vandalism surveillance and drive recorder), do I need to buy two units of Blackvue? Where do I place the one for vandalism surveillance? The front facing unit won't be able to record the act of vandalism on the back or sides of the car.

Edited by Topspin

Neutral Newbie

There is no doubt BV is probably the best looking car recorder in the market at the moment. But sadly its not HD. Once you look at HD recordings u will appreciate the difference. Some ppl say just need to rcd the cars, non-HD not an issue. But I think the clarity of the rcding may be crucial in event of a incident dispute.

Perhaps some one who has dealing with BV distributor shld suggest to manufacturer they come out with an HD version - their design is really [thumbsup] .

post-18182-1312682284_thumb.jpg

Hi Picanto, if I need both functions (vandalism surveillance and drive recorder), do I need to buy two units of Blackvue? Where do I place the one for vandalism surveillance? The front facing unit won't be able to record the act of vandalism on the back or sides of the car.

for front n back, need to get 2 sets. note there are fakes in the mkt

Black vue cfm gd ? I was thinking abt installing after my friend accident and the other party counter claim .

its so good that there are fakes in the mkt. think of it this way, if the product is no good, no one would copy and sell it right?

This one looks like it has an LCD screen.

I put another unit on the back windscreen, with the lens pointing inwards so that it can see the side of the car through the windows. Although there are blind spots, this is the best position I can find so far.

Neutral Newbie

There are many choices for car recorders in the market now. New products and imitations absolutely is risky. I bought Black Vue since it has many good feedback from users here for stability and reliability beside the image clarity and other features. Anyway, black vue is not new, selling since last year hence it is mature product. As for imitation Black Vue, I saw the image quality from other forum, cannot compete at all with original, blur and jerky!! Only the box looks similar but not the quality and features of the product ha ha ha! Black Vue really so popular meh until China wanna copycat??

There are many choices for car recorders in the market now. New products and imitations absolutely is risky. I bought Black Vue since it has many good feedback from users here for stability and reliability beside the image clarity and other features. Anyway, black vue is not new, selling since last year hence it is mature product. As for imitation Black Vue, I saw the image quality from other forum, cannot compete at all with original, blur and jerky!! Only the box looks similar but not the quality and features of the product ha ha ha! Black Vue really so popular meh until China wanna copycat??

yes, its really popular in spore. there will still be people who will buy the copycat blackvue as its cheaper. just like there will be people who buy a 2 DIN made in china DVD player.

Neutral Newbie

yes, its really popular in spore. there will still be people who will buy the copycat blackvue as its cheaper. just like there will be people who buy a 2 DIN made in china DVD player.

For such black box product, better don't take the risk with imitation, later all important video needed as evidence is missed out. Unlike DVD player, the most cannot work ad risk not that high compare with evidence needed for accident as an example. :-p

buy it direct from pittasoft. its way cheaper.

i been using it for more than 6 mths now. no problem at all.

just a note though if upgrading the sd card, must buy sandisk brand only.

i bought a 16gb kingston but not functioning well. change to sandisk and everything is fine..

buy it direct from pittasoft. its way cheaper.

i been using it for more than 6 mths now. no problem at all.

just a note though if upgrading the sd card, must buy sandisk brand only.

i bought a 16gb kingston but not functioning well. change to sandisk and everything is fine..

yes, i got the kingston card and it does not work with BV. thought of buying the 8gb sandisk but afraid it will face the same problem as the kingston

↡ Advertisement