Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

Neutral Newbie

Ok thanks will try it out. Actually I down loaded new firmware for pittasoft website. But 16g card stop recording after parking for few hour.Original 4g has no problem?

Hi how to change to 16g card? Do I copy black vue

File from original 4g card?

You need to first format it using the generic formating software provided in the Pitasoft website.

Someone else in this thread suggested that you just need to copy over every files and folders from your old card to your new card. All the previous configuration settings will be transferred. I have used this method on mine after my fortnightly re-formatting. No problem. You do NOT need to copy over your previous recorded image files into your new one but copy only the blank RECORDING folder. If you like, you can also skip copying over the Application files to save space. The other alternative is to do a full firmware upgrade on your new card but this method takes longer to complete.

For some unknown reasons my SD card sometimes gives off a verbal warning "check your SD card". Unplugging and plugging the power supply solves the problem temporary. I make sure I then reformat the card at my next opportunity.

Edited by Topspin

Hi Bros, is the indicator light on the BV very bright? Does it cause any distractions when driving at night? Thanks.

Barely noticeable at night, anyway, the device is most likely installed behind your rear view mirror at the centre of your windshield. You won't be able to see the device while you are driving. In fact you need to ask your passenger to inform you if the light is blinking normally during recording. But for me, so long I hear the message " starting normal recording" before I move off, I don't need to check on the lights anymore.

Must get one...nearly had an accident in JB last weekend...singapore car some more suddenly jam brakes with nobody in front...

many drivers know about in car camera, but they always wait till accident happen, then regret not installing one.

erm can the power cable from cig outlet to the BV unit neatly hidden ?

They will tap to your 12V directly without using the cig outlet. The only wire most prob you will see is the part which pops out from the front inner roof to your camera.

Hi Bros, is the indicator light on the BV very bright? Does it cause any distractions when driving at night? Thanks.

Black Vue comes with PC software which can configure many things, one of them is to switch on/off the LED indicators.

I like the BLUE ring LED, looks great at night but you can it switch off. Many photos can be found on their website http://www.blackvue.com.sg

BTW, anybody install it for front and back of your car? :D