Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

After the ferrari thing, think more people would be appreciative of the in-car camera, at least now we know how the whole thing happened. *shudder*

Just caught mine using the blackvue DR400 a while ago - http://youtu.be/_NNZ9xY0QFg (mod: if need me to remove the link, let me know. I may not know the rule well enough [:(] )

↡ Advertisement

After the ferrari thing, think more people would be appreciative of the in-car camera, at least now we know how the whole thing happened. *shudder*

Just caught mine using the blackvue DR400 a while ago - http://youtu.be/_NNZ9xY0QFg (mod: if need me to remove the link, let me know. I may not know the rule well enough [:(] )

Ur video alot of reflection..... <_<

Neutral Newbie

just want to ask u guys, if i just leave my dr400 in the car under but not switch on, will it damage the lens by very bright aftnn sunlight?

cos i was thinking if its not switch on, the lens should close itself (like those digital camera or on smart phone) and shud be no prob. But i rather not take the risk..

so, i just make some kind of cover to cover it.. cos i lazy to remove and attach everytime i go in out of car...

(edited)

bro think need to RMA your set, having the hazy effect already..

Edited by Shochong

ya. will be arranging with xavier. already RMA'ed once already.

Think the new batch of DR400HD still no good for our climate.

bro think need to RMA your set, having the hazy effect already..

ya. will be arranging with xavier. already RMA'ed once already.

Think the new batch of DR400HD still no good for our climate.

Are u the commando that i sent out after march? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Bro - How much is this going for?

Latest External Battery Pack TPOWER for your car dvr & any 12V electronics devices from KOREA!

Worrying of voiding the warranty of your new car if u tapped your new car dvr to the fusebox? Look no further!

Introducing the TPOWER 10400MAH Super Capacity Battery Pack from Korea!

Able to be recharged via your cigar socket while you are driving, and supply power up to 2 nights or more!

What is TPOWER?

I'm thinking of rewiring the setup whereby once my engine off, the BV will power down.

This may extend the len's lifespan. Any view on this?

Thinking of getting Blackvue 350 from Gmarket. Can anyone recommend me which workshop to go for the Blackvue installation? Preferably installation rate at about $30. Thank you.

I'm thinking of rewiring the setup whereby once my engine off, the BV will power down.

I think it will help. Wait for my review on another new korean full hd model, heat limit 80 degree, 10 degree higher than any korean made dvr in the market now. [;)]

(edited)

Bro - How much is this going for?

To those who have asked me the price for TPOWER, please allow one more day to give u a revised lower price. Am negotiating with the supplier now.

Cheers!

Edited by Shochong

Good idea..

You can also use a manual switch for your cam too.. then u can select to on or off at your fancy... not restricted to once car engine off the BV also off too ...

You can also use a manual switch for your cam too.. then u can select to on or off at your fancy... not restricted to once car engine off the BV also off too ...

↡ Advertisement