Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

I have this Blackvue 350 for 2 months.

These 2 days, the voice command sounds suddenly becomes a bit distorted and staggered.

Usually, it will start normal recording after I start driving out, but now, the normally recording only starts when I drive many km out on the roads.

Anyone knows what happened?

Try formatting the card & see if it helps :D

↡ Advertisement

I have this Blackvue 350 for 2 months.

These 2 days, the voice command sounds suddenly becomes a bit distorted and staggered.

Usually, it will start normal recording after I start driving out, but now, the normally recording only starts when I drive many km out on the roads.

Anyone knows what happened?

As for the switching to normal recording mode, try to set your G-force setting to be more sensitive.

Thinking of getting Blackvue 350 from Gmarket. Can anyone recommend me which workshop to go for the Blackvue installation? Preferably installation rate at about $30. Thank you.

Juz got my Blackvue DR350 from Gmarket and got a little surprise, they pack a Power Magic for me as well which I did not ordered. I think they may have made a mistake.. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Haizzz sad to say, I have updated the firmware to 1.04 and downloaded the program for sd formatting.

But still the audio thingy is still the same on and off on and off.....

Only thing improved is now I can see car plate numbers slightly clearer when zoom in as compared to previous version.

But night video still grainy when vehicle is moving. Any bros here can recommend wat kind of settings should I configure like the brightness... Which level are ur using for night video......daytime is very clear not much problem at all except when vehicle moving. Does setting the brightness to higher level makes the night recording grainy?

So far till now still not able to achieve a FuLL HD quality night recording....:(

Any advise?

Haizzz sad to say, I have updated the firmware to 1.04 and downloaded the program for sd formatting.

But still the audio thingy is still the same on and off on and off.....

Only thing improved is now I can see car plate numbers slightly clearer when zoom in as compared to previous version.

But night video still grainy when vehicle is moving. Any bros here can recommend wat kind of settings should I configure like the brightness... Which level are ur using for night video......daytime is very clear not much problem at all except when vehicle moving. Does setting the brightness to higher level makes the night recording grainy?

So far till now still not able to achieve a FuLL HD quality night recording....:(

Any advise?

Can provide a screenshot of ur settings???

Neutral Newbie

Ok finally....Reformat the card again and upgrade firmware....

Video quality is much better now at least zoom in can see carplate number liao.... =P

But still slightly grainy during night recording when vehicle moving.

Bro Adrianli :

May i know which brightness level u set to???

Me currently using level 2....still monitoring.

My settings are all default never change anything other than brightness.

Image settings is set at 30fps.

Thank so much :)

Latest External Battery Pack TPOWER for your car dvr & any 12V electronics devices from KOREA!

Worrying of voiding the warranty of your new car if u tapped your new car dvr to the fusebox? Look no further!

Introducing the TPOWER 10400MAH Super Capacity Battery Pack from Korea!

Able to be recharged via your cigar socket while you are driving, and supply power up to 2 nights or more!

What is TPOWER?

Ok finally....Reformat the card again and upgrade firmware....

Video quality is much better now at least zoom in can see carplate number liao.... =P

But still slightly grainy during night recording when vehicle moving.

Bro Adrianli :

May i know which brightness level u set to???

Me currently using level 2....still monitoring.

My settings are all default never change anything other than brightness.

Image settings is set at 30fps.

Thank so much :)

My brightness setting was on default. Never touched any setting except motion sensor n shock sensor sensitivity and LED off.

(edited)

Helping sell off 5 units of Brand new RMA DR400 6 months overseas warranty:

$250.

Interested sms me at 84827998.

Edited by Shochong

Having problem with Transcend Class 10 MicroSD card i bought, to be used for my blackvue.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.

The problem is as follows:

1. After unsealing SDcard #1, directly proceed to format using SDcard Formatter. (Full - Overwrite).

2. Within 3 seconds, it returned an error saying "Could not format the Memory Card. Please remove the Memory Card and try again".

3. Tried using "Quick Format" but also failed.

4. Try to format just using Windows 7, but also failed "Card cannot be formatted".

5. As a result, SDcard #1 is now rendered useless as the computer cannot access the card.

6. Unsealed SDCard #2.

7. Decided not to format first, and just try to copy files into the card and see if it is ok.

8. Tried to copy a 4GB video file into the SDCard, but get error saying the file is too big for the SDcard.

9. Thinking it may be a limitation with FAT32 file system, I tried copying a 700MB file instead.

10. While copying 1/2 way, error occured and the copy failed.

11. Try to use SDcard Formatter again.

12. Failed in the same way like SDCard #1.

Help me please! :(

Having problem with Transcend Class 10 MicroSD card i bought, to be used for my blackvue.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.

The problem is as follows:

1. After unsealing SDcard #1, directly proceed to format using SDcard Formatter. (Full - Overwrite).

2. Within 3 seconds, it returned an error saying "Could not format the Memory Card. Please remove the Memory Card and try again".

3. Tried using "Quick Format" but also failed.

4. Try to format just using Windows 7, but also failed "Card cannot be formatted".

5. As a result, SDcard #1 is now rendered useless as the computer cannot access the card.

6. Unsealed SDCard #2.

7. Decided not to format first, and just try to copy files into the card and see if it is ok.

8. Tried to copy a 4GB video file into the SDCard, but get error saying the file is too big for the SDcard.

9. Thinking it may be a limitation with FAT32 file system, I tried copying a 700MB file instead.

10. While copying 1/2 way, error occured and the copy failed.

11. Try to use SDcard Formatter again.

12. Failed in the same way like SDCard #1.

Help me please! :(

Check ur card reader!!!

My older card reader also like that. New card reader smooth smooth.

Check ur card reader!!!

My older card reader also like that. New card reader smooth smooth.

I tried 1 external card reader (came with the blackvue) on a PC.

Then try another internal card reader (built-in with laptop)... oso same thing :(

Haiz... lemme find another PC to try....

(edited)

I tried 1 external card reader (came with the blackvue) on a PC.

Then try another internal card reader (built-in with laptop)... oso same thing :(

Haiz... lemme find another PC to try....

Mostly is your adapter that is defective. Brand new card rarely have manufacturer defects especially when 2 is brand new sealed..

Edited by Shochong
↡ Advertisement