Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

For DR400 users using the provided 16gb samsung microsd, how often do you format your card? I am getting the 'check sd' often despite frequent format.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

For DR400 users using the provided 16gb samsung microsd, how often do you format your card? I am getting the 'check sd' often despite frequent format.

Could it be the heat causing the sd card to lose data and get corrupted ?

(edited)

Helping Sell Brand new DR400 + 16GB + Power magic: $320.

3 months overseas warranty.

Interested sms me @ 84827998

Edited by Shochong

Helping Sell Brand new DR400 + 16GB + Power magic: $320.

3 months overseas warranty.

Interested sms me @ 84827998

If got RMA set with new PCB board DR400 only selling at $200 let me know. I'll use it for other purpose not as a car recorder.

Thks.

Neutral Newbie

If got RMA set with new PCB board DR400 only selling at $200 let me know. I'll use it for other purpose not as a car recorder.

Thks.

Ditto for me too.. I'll mount the Blackvue for the rear.. [;)]

5th Gear

Thks.

Xavier, you can take my set to RMA then sell to Adrianli if you want. [;)]

Sorry if I am off topic but I need to check with you guys something.

I bought two FineVu CR300 from shochong recently.

First one was bought in April and was installed thru the recommended installer. Worked fine no issues. Very happy with it.

Bought the second in May after confirming that the FineVu 300 was suitable for me. This one was also installed by recommended installer in the same car as rear camera.

After installation, I realised that they must have installed it wrongly because the camera worked fine when I was driving but was switched off when I parked.

I brought it back to the installer. I did not see what they did but they said they did nothing and that it was likely the camera's fault. I drove the car off and it worked fine.

For two weeks it worked fine and then I noticed that the rear camera became intermittent, switching on and off randomly.

Knowing that installer might blame camera again, I swopped front and rear cameras and the problem still happened to the rear installation.

I brough this back to installer again.

This time the technician told me that he changed the connection. This morning, the same problem happened.

In summary, I think the FineVu CR300 cameras are great but the rear installation is messed up.

After three trips to the installer, I give up. I believe they do not know what is going on despite a good job doe on the front.

Questions

- did any of you guys encounter the same problem?

- anyone can recommend a good installer?

- shochong - anything you can help here with the recommended installer?

who is the installer? if its recommeded by shochong, then he will be the best person to answer your question

(edited)

Hi bro, let me help u through this.

Firstly,

"After installation, I realised that they must have installed it wrongly because the camera worked fine when I was driving but was switched off when I parked. "

This is working normally as the built in power magic cuts off the power supply when your battery level is low. I have 2 installed, when i m back to check, sometimes the back is off first then the front, so is highly dependable on your battery level.

Secondly,

Please elaborate further on:

For two weeks it worked fine and then I noticed that the rear camera became intermittent, switching on and off randomly.

Do you mean during driving or parking? Could be a corrupted card causing the resetting like in the case of blackvue.

Thirdly,

Please pm me the installer that u went to because i have a few appointed workshop.

No worries bro, i will do my best to assist u.

Cheers!

Sorry if I am off topic but I need to check with you guys something.

I bought two FineVu CR300 from shochong recently.

First one was bought in April and was installed thru the recommended installer. Worked fine no issues. Very happy with it.

Bought the second in May after confirming that the FineVu 300 was suitable for me. This one was also installed by recommended installer in the same car as rear camera.

After installation, I realised that they must have installed it wrongly because the camera worked fine when I was driving but was switched off when I parked.

I brought it back to the installer. I did not see what they did but they said they did nothing and that it was likely the camera's fault. I drove the car off and it worked fine.

Knowing that installer might blame camera again, I swopped front and rear cameras and the problem still happened to the rear installation.

I brough this back to installer again.

This time the technician told me that he changed the connection. This morning, the same problem happened.

In summary, I think the FineVu CR300 cameras are great but the rear installation is messed up.

After three trips to the installer, I give up. I believe they do not know what is going on despite a good job doe on the front.

Questions

- did any of you guys encounter the same problem?

- anyone can recommend a good installer?

- shochong - anything you can help here with the recommended installer?

Edited by Shochong

(edited)

Helping selll Blackvue DR400 RMA set no warranty no card, selling $200 any takers?

Edited by Shochong

Helping selll Blackvue DR400 RMA set no warranty no card, selling $200 any takers?

Me???

No need warranty, just need it to be working set with new PCB board.

Hi Shochong,

I measured the camera when I first got it. The specified cut off voltage is 11.5V and I measured the sample and it cut off at 11.45V. Also I do not expect my car battery to drop below 11.5V immediately the moment I switched off the engine. So I think the camera is ok but the technician probably connected the camera to the switched 12V line.

The intermittent behaviour was when I was driving. I could see through my rear view mirror the LEDs turning on and off and the camera bottling, etc.

I will message you separately on the installer.

Thanks for the support. [:)]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Do you mean during driving or parking? Could be a corrupted card causing the resetting like in the case of blackvue.

Hi Xavier,

Is that behavior normal? This corrupted card problem which makes the 400G restart every 5 mins or so? I had this problem about a month ago so I formatted and installed with new firmware. Problem went away but only for a month. Buying 5$ coffee for IT nerds gods just to use their windows machines is becoming expensive if every month you know [;)]

Cheers,

Habeeb

Edited by Habeebhashim

Those who are using Blackvue DR400, recommended to upgrade to class 10 cards to avoid the sd error problem, if not have to format at least once every 3 weeks :)

Me???

No need warranty, just need it to be working set with new PCB board.

ok steady let me know when u are free to collect :)