Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

(edited)

Looking at those who rma their dr400G and still experienced overheating is enuff said.

I have rma twice and now am living with the inconvenience of unplugging the unit when parked in open carpark and also the fact that my fullHD 30fps can only live with 15fps [bigcry]

Edited by Cove

(edited)

What was improved?

improved with new pcb board but still with overheating issue but percentage of defective was decreased. [bigcry]

Edited by Shochong

(edited)

Looking at those who rma their dr400G and still experienced overheating is enuff said.

I have rma twice and now am living with the inconvenience of unplugging the unit when parked in open carpark and also the fact that my fullHD 30fps can only live with 15fps [bigcry]

Agree with u fully. Enuff.

However, the AD will say "nobody has had ANY problems ever since switching to new board and lower to 15fps". In fact, on my last rma I had a truly unpleasant experience of having to stand there for 30 minutes, tested with ad, then he ask me to go home and wait for 24 hours because he need to "email the video to Korea to let them check before allowing rma". I tot if u wanted me to wait 24 hours you could have just ask me to whatsapp you the video instead of asking me to go all the way down to listen to all this and then make another trip the next day.

I truly don't mind rma process but I don't appreciate excuses and silly treatment I got on my last visit.

In future I will not let ad or non-ad be the deciding criteria for who to buy from.

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP

improved with new pcb board but still with overheating issue but percentage of defective was decreased. [bigcry]

I am really tempted to open up my unit to see what is the "improved" that was done. Anyone have the "pre-improved" version pictures to share? So that i can compare

(edited)

Agree with u fully. Enuff.

However, the AD will say "nobody has had ANY problems ever since switching to new board and lower to 15fps". In fact, on my last rma I had a truly unpleasant experience of having to stand there for 30 minutes, tested with ad, then he ask me to go home and wait for 24 hours because he need to "email the video to Korea to let them check before allowing rma". I tot if u wanted me to wait 24 hours you could have just ask me to whatsapp you the video instead of asking me to go all the way down to listen to all this and then make another trip the next day.

I truly don't mind rma process but I don't appreciate excuses and silly treatment I got on my last visit.

In future I will not let ad or non-ad be the deciding criteria for who to buy from.

I think is those who still experienced issues after setting to 15fps didnt feedback or never check. Anyway i find it ridiculous to buy a product that says it can record fullHD @ 30fps but in actual fact they recommend you to set to 15fps. [hur]

My mscp there used to have drivers who used the DR400G and just recently i saw some had changed to other brand dvr.

Edited by Cove

(edited)

I am really tempted to open up my unit to see what is the "improved" that was done. Anyone have the "pre-improved" version pictures to share? So that i can compare

I am also super curious, now having headache doing rma for those with overheating issues.

I think their QC is not there yet. Now Summer just started in Korea, & their own ppl are facing the same problem now.

Edited by Shochong

Turbocharged

Those who are using Blackvue DR400, recommended to upgrade to class 10 cards to avoid the sd error problem, if not have to format at least once every 3 weeks :)

eh... its the class 10 card you gave bro [;)] well whatever... I go IT show and buy cheap netbook to format this SD card from time to time.

eh... its the class 10 card you gave bro [;)] well whatever... I go IT show and buy cheap netbook to format this SD card from time to time.

Recommended to format at least once in a month [;)]

Went down to simlim to test the 2 class 10 microSD cards...

confirm both are faulty.

But no stock, must wait until stock come then they can do replacement :(

Went down to simlim to test the 2 class 10 microSD cards...

confirm both are faulty.

But no stock, must wait until stock come then they can do replacement :(

wa brand new also faulty wth <_<

(edited)

Video taken during the day and night, my Blackvue 400 is in default setting with latest firmware updated, based on the video quality taken on the street light, can get to see it is poorly taken, is it due to the heating issue that cause it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcH5jXN48u8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ8CLim2SLI

Edited by Knightskid

Yes, Lens gone.

Sorry bro, why overheat will damage lens? Is it due to condensation or something? [confused]

Sorry bro, why overheat will damage lens? Is it due to condensation or something? [confused]

Some believed the overheating damage the sensors [:(]

Haiz....just used few months, even if I rma...might cost alot too..

So probably have to get new one...

If rma, it will cost a lot lesser than a new one. :D

↡ Advertisement