• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1411 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

Mysportwish
  • Premium member
    Mysportwish
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

thanks bro for your kind advice :) will run a scandisk soon

cheers

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

Topspin
  • Topspin
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As long as u buy things with eyes and ears open......

Hmmm...could be interpreted both ways. I will leave it at there without elaborating my interpretation. biggrin.gif

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Shochong
  • Shochong
    Sponsor

Hmmm...could be interpreted both ways. I will leave it at there without elaborating my interpretation. biggrin.gif

Suggest u start reading from http://www.mycarforu...o...5312&st=800 before u make your assumption.
People in this forum who have been following my posts know that I provide after sale advises for DR400 even for those who did not purchase from me.
I can also likewise ask how r u related to AD to try to sabotage me. gossip.gif
Why dont u ask me how m i related to AD when i was helping those who r not buying from me?
Don't think it's very fair to just randomly dig one old comment n place your judgement based on it alone.
No offence.
Cheers

Edited by Shochong, 12 July 2012 - 08:05 PM.

DVR Security Xuite©: http://www.dsxuite.com.sg
HP: Xavier, 86608006 Mon-Fri: 10AM-8PM / Weekend: 10AM-1PM

Sole Distributor for Itronics & Vicovation in SG. Sms your nick to 86608006 for forum discount as seldom online.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

Topspin
  • Topspin
    4th Gear

Suggest u start reading from http://www.mycarforu...o...5312&st=800 before u make your assumption.
People in this forum who have been following my posts know that I provide after sale advises for DR400 even for those who did not purchase from me.
I can also likewise ask how r u related to AD to try to sabotage me. gossip.gif
Why dont u ask me how m i related to AD when i was helping those who r not buying from me?

Not trying to sabo your products. Bro Adrian has clarified it clearly enough regarding your relationship to BV products. Did my earlier post not indicate this already?

I was just amused by Donut's post just now and decided to go along with it. Frankly, I still don't understand what Donut was saying but it doesn't matter if I don't understand.

I did ask you how you are related to the AD in my earlier post but others have answered on your behalf.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

Shochong
  • Shochong
    Sponsor

Not trying to sabo your products. Bro Adrian has clarified it clearly enough regarding your relationship to BV products. Did my earlier post not indicate this already?

I was just amused by Donut's post just now and decided to go along with it. Frankly, I still don't understand what Donut was saying but it doesn't matter if I don't understand.

I did ask you how you are related to the AD in my earlier post but others have answered on your behalf.

No worries, Cheers bro laugh.gif

Sole Distributor for Itronics & Vicovation in SG. Sms your nick to 86608006 for forum discount as seldom online.

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

Xjr180
  • Xjr180
    Neutral Newbie

Hi Xavier,
Been using the FineVu CR-300 with direct power supply to car battery for around 4 months and encounter the following experiences recently.
1) The built-in battery does not work anymore. Recorder turns off immediately whne it is unplug from power souce.
2) In the past recorder continues recording when i start engine but now it just reboots everytime leaving some time elaspe during drive off.
3) Day recording is excellence but night reocrding is grainy.
4) CP filter magnet gets dislodge. Puzzles cos I also park in MSCP and basement carpark. Hardly under the sun.

What could be the issues here? Does anyone experience simialr problems so far?

Cheers

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

Shochong
  • Shochong
    Sponsor

Hi Xavier,
Been using the FineVu CR-300 with direct power supply to car battery for around 4 months and encounter the following experiences recently.
1) The built-in battery does not work anymore. Recorder turns off immediately whne it is unplug from power souce.
2) In the past recorder continues recording when i start engine but now it just reboots everytime leaving some time elaspe during drive off.
4) CP filter magnet gets dislodge. Puzzles cos I also park in MSCP and basement carpark. Hardly under the sun.

What could be the issues here? Does anyone experience simialr problems so far?

Cheers

Hi Bro,
Did u purchase the item from me? Can pm me your contact?

This is normal as the internal rechargeable battery has used up its recharging cycle due to the continuous tapping. Normal for those with internal capacity & tapped to car battery.

Lapse time is because its started up n first initialize during startup. could be due to the dead internal battery.

This is the limitation of finevu for night recording ..

CP filter ring expanded under sun.

If u have purchased from me, just contact me to send in if u wish to RMA.

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

TJX
  • TJX
    4th Gear

Sorry. Click too many times..

Edited by TJX, 16 July 2012 - 11:24 PM.

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

Jeunes
  • Jeunes
    2nd Gear

Sorry. Click too many times..

Try use the sd formatter to format your SD card? Could be your SD card is having issues.

Try using Sandisk 8-16gb with at least class 4.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

Topspin
  • Topspin
    4th Gear

Hi bros.

Need help wif my blackvue. Bought dr350 1 month back and jus reviewed the recording. I noticed that some of the recordings were not connected. In between frames there can be gaps of around 1 to 2 mins missing. And normal recording can suddenly switch to event recording...and the recording will be intermittent in seconds.... Quite worrying. Does anyone has e same problem?? Pls help.

Reformat your memory card then install the latest firmware (from the website). The latest firmware for DR350 is more stable then the previous one. I didn't have "card not detected" message anymore, and I have been with the new firmware for like a month already. Previously, need to reformat it once every 2 weeks to avoid that message.

If you get message like "Blackvue for your safe driving..." more than a minute after your have started your car, it means you need to reformat your card as well.

Edited by Topspin, 17 July 2012 - 10:40 AM.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

Salmon
  • Salmon
    3rd Gear

Bros, does power magic coonsume battery power?
Cause I've already pluck out the BV power when parking and the car couldn't start this morning.
Battery is only 9 months old.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

thread closed

Thread too long.
Please carry on your discussions here : http://www.mycarforu...mp;hl=blackvue*

'Do Unto Others, BEFORE they do unto you'

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users