Search
good dentist recommend

• Search this thread
54 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:21 AM

Rubberstamp
  • Rubberstamp
    Banned

I have to admit that i have got a slight phobia of going to the dentist.

But i do need to go now. I think i got receding gum

Can anyone recommend me a good dentist? Someone who is gentle.

Is Raffles Medical dentist any good?

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:24 AM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dr. Sharon Leng from The Dental Practice..
i followed her when she was still Aesthetic Dental care..
she does my wisdom extractions (surgery and norm extractions), routine cleaning and now braces.

she treats her patients like friends.. you can ask a million question and she is very giving with her advise..
if u wan her contact, let me kw.. i can PM u..

Edited by Rainbowbiatch, 22 June 2011 - 09:25 AM.

I know it's cheesy. But I feel grate!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

Rubberstamp
  • Rubberstamp
    Banned

she does my wisdom extractions (surgery and norm extractions), routine cleaning and now braces.

she treats her patients like friends.. you can ask a million question and she is very giving with her advise..

Thanks...i can google her contact.

Is she expensive?
My dental claim limit not much one

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I went to toof doctor at pinnacle@duxton. Dentist young n pretty. Go there also happy

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious

Thanks...i can google her contact.

Is she expensive?
My dental claim limit not much one

sent u PM.. biggrin.gif

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:39 AM

Whathefish
  • Premium member
    Whathefish
    2Fast2Furious

Where r u staying? for west side...i recommend Vista (under Choa Chu Kang MRT station) ...the dentist is nice n careful..even my son's first visit last year when he is 4yrs old...never cry or complain...
I hate bear, radx and RB!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Supercharged

Dr Wee, Faith Clinic at Serangoon North Ave 1.

Like u, i am scared sh*tless when it comes to Dentist and extraction. This guy is so good that I dont even taste blood!

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

Rubberstamp
  • Rubberstamp
    Banned

sent u PM.. biggrin.gif

Got it...thanks a lot. will give them a call later

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

Rubberstamp
  • Rubberstamp
    Banned

Dr Wee, Faith Clinic at Serangoon North Ave 1.

Like u, i am scared sh*tless when it comes to Dentist and extraction. This guy is so good that I dont even taste blood!

i will also give him a call as i stay in Serangoon as well

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Supercharged

I removed 3 x Wisdom at the same time. Imagine my fear cause 2 were impacted. I got thru it unscathed. Some more, 1 week later got Get Well card and call from em. A nice touch though the clinic is old. A very caring dentist, I must say.

i will also give him a call as i stay in Serangoon as well

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

Park88
  • Park88
    Banned

I removed 3 x Wisdom at the same time. Imagine my fear cause 2 were impacted. I got thru it unscathed. Some more, 1 week later got Get Well card and call from em. A nice touch though the clinic is old. A very caring dentist, I must say.

what is the damage

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

Blogtowkay
  • Blogtowkay
    1st Gear

i went to Q&M before, quite good.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

Johnnylim
  • Premium member
    Johnnylim
    5th Gear

i went to Q&M before, quite good.

Depend which branch u go n also heng sway kena which dentist. I also heard many horror stories fr there too. ohmy.gif

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

F1f2
  • F1f2
    2nd Gear

any good one nearby toa payoh?

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Supercharged

Cant recall but wasnt expensive.

what is the damage

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:45 PM

Jj5599
  • Jj5599
    5th Gear

I also want.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:57 PM

Bighappyjer
  • Bighappyjer
    4th Gear

Anybody done dental implant before, is it possible to use medisave for the procedure at a private clinic?

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:59 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious

Anybody done dental implant before, is it possible to use medisave for the procedure at a private clinic?

think u can onli use medisave (regardless gov or private) when there is surgery involve... and if is causing health prob..but if it is for aesthetic reasons than cannot..
i remove 2 wisdom with surgery, can deduct medisave..

Edited by Rainbowbiatch, 22 June 2011 - 05:00 PM.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

Jj5599
  • Jj5599
    5th Gear

think u can onli use medisave (regardless gov or private) when there is surgery involve... and if is causing health prob..but if it is for aesthetic reasons than cannot..
i remove 2 wisdom with surgery, can deduct medisave..

Is it? I think i removed mine a few years back, didn't claim......damn..

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious

Is it? I think i removed mine a few years back, didn't claim......damn..

surgery can claim.. normal extraction cannot..

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users