Any good dentist to recommend?

Rubberstamp

think u can onli use medisave (regardless gov or private) when there is surgery involve... and if is causing health prob..but if it is for aesthetic reasons than cannot..

i remove 2 wisdom with surgery, can deduct medisave..

Is it? I think i removed mine a few years back, didn't claim......damn..

↡ Advertisement

I have to admit that i have got a slight phobia of going to the dentist.

But i do need to go now. I think i got receding gum

Can anyone recommend me a good dentist? Someone who is gentle.

Is Raffles Medical dentist any good?

Hi Rubberstamp, hows the trip to the dentist? What advise did the dentist gave you for your receding gum? I having the same prob too.

I saw 2 different dentists @ two different Q&M branch, and had different advises. Am seeking 3rd option. =X

Thanks!!

I prefer those "neighbourhood" kind of dentists, OMO or partners, not those with lotsa branches/franchises, can choose your own dentist w/o penalty (yes, some need to pay surcharges if you want a specific doc).

Turbocharged

Dr Wee, Faith Clinic at Serangoon North Ave 1.

Like u, i am scared sh*tless when it comes to Dentist and extraction. This guy is so good that I dont even taste blood!

bro...not even a slight feeling of pain? Sure huh?

Turbocharged

I think I may have to do root canal to fill up a decay.....any good dentist to recommend? must be painless and feel nothing one ok... What is your experience with root canal?

Dr Bruce Lee of T32 in Camdem Medical Centre. Be the first to admint that charges are a tad more expensive, but service and dental process are top notch. A MP3 player is also provided for your leisure during the dental process. My wife and I started using his services 3 years ago, and never looked back. A prominent guy in the local dental industry as well. You can google him.

Turbocharged

Dr Bruce Lee of T32 in Camdem Medical Centre. Be the first to admint that charges are a tad more expensive, but service and dental process are top notch. A MP3 player is also provided for your leisure during the dental process. My wife and I started using his services 3 years ago, and never looked back. A prominent guy in the local dental industry as well. You can google him.

Bro, charges expensive is not a problem...but must be painless and good. So far what services you had from him?

extraction, filing, x-ray, all of which are painless (or almost painless becos dental process are always a tad irritant)... my wife's colleague (whom introduces us to him) had done major operations like root canal and wisdom extraction) and swears by him..

he is damn gentle!

extraction, filing, x-ray, all of which are painless (or almost painless becos dental process are always a tad irritant)... my wife's colleague (whom introduces us to him) had done major operations like root canal and wisdom extraction) and swears by him..

Hi,

can anyone share roughly how much it will cost to do a porcelain crown for a molar tooth? Heard if need root canel more expensive can anyone advise.

Thx

Hi,

can anyone share roughly how much it will cost to do a porcelain crown for a molar tooth? Heard if need root canel more expensive can anyone advise.

Thx

last time they said $900+.

Hi Csnewbie,

Thanks, cause I went to a dentist for scaling and polishing and was quoted from $950 up. My home there at Bishan dentist quote from $750 up went to Q&M and enquire says from $900 up. Any more bro/sis has done recently. Budget tight cause my co can only claim $100 per year andbody know if Medisave can be use for this?

Thx

Hi Csnewbie,

Thanks, cause I went to a dentist for scaling and polishing and was quoted from $950 up. My home there at Bishan dentist quote from $750 up went to Q&M and enquire says from $900 up. Any more bro/sis has done recently. Budget tight cause my co can only claim $100 per year andbody know if Medisave can be use for this?

Thx

I thought scaling and polishing should cost around $50-70??

Hi Csnewbie,

Thx

I did a premolar recently for $1200.