Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
122 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:19 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone installed the above?

hows the review?

am thinking of getting both as i am lazy to look for keys.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

Mrlancergtx
  • Mrlancergtx
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Even for keyless entry your car keys have to be close enough (in your bag, pocket, somewhere)... meaning you still have to look for them and bring them along with you from home/office. It would serve better if you get a good organizer for your bag/car, can keep your pockets and bag clutter free and save the $..

Now thats my opinion and to each his own...

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Even for keyless entry your car keys have to be close enough (in your bag, pocket, somewhere)... meaning you still have to look for them and bring them along with you from home/office. It would serve better if you get a good organizer for your bag/car, can keep your pockets and bag clutter free and save the $..

Now thats my opinion and to each his own...

xie xie. i don mean literately don bring key out la.

of course will put the keys in my pocket ma, just lazy to take out....

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

Majordan
  • Majordan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

keyless is useful when your hands are full, the car auto locks the door. also you dont have to whip on the key or press anything to open door

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

my latio is keyless entry but still need to press to open, my uncle's merc is 100% keyless, just pull door can auto open

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

Salmon
  • Salmon
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

My friend's car key is in a watch form.

Also push start for engine.

Only thing when he goes for valet parking, he has to take off his watch. biggrin.gif

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

Lkp848
  • Premium member
    Lkp848
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I am using keyless entry with push start too, quite convenient. I had also install a 3rd party GSM alarm with it, no need to carry 2 remote control.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

Timex1441
  • Timex1441
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My friend's car key is in a watch form.

Also push start for engine.

Only thing when he goes for valet parking, he has to take off his watch. biggrin.gif

huh? then like tat, how to show off those branded watches? tongue.gif i know someone who has a few watches tat each cost >$4K, n i can't imagine him wearing a car-key watch....haha

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

keyless entry is a good thing to have..once u start using..cannot do without it..so convenient thumbsup.gif

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

Minikong
  • Minikong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

huh? then like tat, how to show off those branded watches? tongue.gif i know someone who has a few watches tat each cost >$4K, n i can't imagine him wearing a car-key watch....haha

4k wacthes is nothing to show off, at least 40k then can....

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

keyless is useful when your hands are full, the car auto locks the door. also you dont have to whip on the key or press anything to open door

even with keyless function, the door wont open itself... it just unlock itself... you still need your hand to open it.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Anyone installed the above?

hows the review?

am thinking of getting both as i am lazy to look for keys.

Most push button start & keyless entry are factory fitted,i think there are no aftermarket.

Fairlady.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

Ishiwgao
  • Premium member
    Ishiwgao
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Most push button start & keyless entry are factory fitted,i think there are no aftermarket.

'haha u sure or not.... the aftermarket push start and keyless are everywhere in MCF

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

Shor
  • Shor
    5th Gear
    Author Image

So the theory is Geylang Utd Vs Barcelona!!

my latio is keyless entry but still need to press to open, my uncle's merc is 100% keyless, just pull door can auto open

Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.

http://roadtriptotha...o-thailand.html

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:13 PM

Sann_1
  • Premium member
    Sann_1
    Clutched
    Author Image

I installed mine at Aestmod in Geylang. Do a search and u shd be able to look for the owner Keeve.. Total keyless entry, even good him to add a switch for me to open my boot with a button installed at the boot side as my Civic got no lever to open the boot.

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:26 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

installed the keyless remote, yes very convenient. happy.gif

push start button must bypass the immobilizer in order to work. still thinking.

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:14 PM

Timex1441
  • Timex1441
    5th Gear
    Author Image

4k wacthes is nothing to show off, at least 40k then can....

well, he shows off to ppl like me lor tongue.gif

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

My Honda jazz installed with the aftermarket keyless and push button.
Very very convenient to start and lock car....aka no need to bring out the key.

yes....immobilizer will be disabled....what the fitter did was to take the chip from my orginal honda car key....and past it near the key hole Permanently.
So the car will think the immobilizer is permanently ON.
Also for the push button start to work.....the key (cut off metal piece) will be Permanently inserted into the key hole.

So if a thief were to know the above information, and saw my car or any cars with the aftermarket push button start.....the thief will know this car is a easy target.
All the thief need to do is to break the window to gain access.
Pry out the double sided taped push button, to expose the key hole with the cut off car key inserted.
Use a plier, to grip hold of the 5mm exposed car key and twist to start the car and drive off!
So this keyless cum push start system is really not recommended for those who visit JB!!!

1)Of course there is the optional method of over cut the car key, fully inserted into the start hole, without exposing 5mm protruding bit. But then you will not be able to pull out the car key in future, should you need to for one reason or another.

2)Another method is to modify the immobiliser sensor to another location, shift it away from the original key hole location to a cup holder bottom. Each time one enters the car, one will have to place the key immobiliser(the black plastic part of the original key) inside the cup holder for the car to switch off the imobiliser circuit.

Ok another bad point to install the push button start system is the inserted key will always be in teh ACC position. So the headlight warning chim will not be warning should you forget to off the headlight, etc!!

I am not worried about my car being stolen as I dont drive this car to JB, so its ok for me.

Alternatively...just get the keyless entry system. Do not get the push button start system! But then hor....it defeats the purpose of true keyless driving!

You decide.

installed the keyless remote, yes very convenient. happy.gif

push start button must bypass the immobilizer in order to work. still thinking.

Poco praised this

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:37 PM

Speed_ong
  • Speed_ong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

One of the Most Advanced Colour TFT LCD 2Way FM Car Alarm Easycar E772AS with Push Start Button and RFID Keyless Entry from Korea is here!!!

New Version Push Start Button

Colour TFT LCD Display on Remote - Similar to mobile phone LCD screen.

Leather case for 2way Colour TFT LCD Remote

2nd remote is a 1way Keyless Entry Slim Remote

Latest!! Made in Korea Easycar E772AS 2-Way FM Car Alarm System with Push Start Button & RFID(Keyless Entry) – IDA Singapore Registration Number: N0167-11
Keyless Entry
Smart Door® : LF Module Technology
Easy Door Lock® : LED digit pad
Door Lock (Arm) / Door Unlock (Disarm) by remote
Trunk Release
Security
Smart Key System®
Panic Mode
Doors, trunk and your hood lid monitor and detection
Start kill, Ignition kill
Shock Sensor
Owner Call / Knock Sensor
Alarm / Security Speaker (Melody)
Passive : Auto Arming
Time to Rearming
Remote Vibration Alert
Ignition
Start button ; Push button Start and Stop
Remote Start
Turbo Timer and Engine Protection
Ignition Lock
Preheat Time (Selectable)
Alternator Engine Sensing
Auto Start by Temperature
Others
TFT-LCD Transmitter Technology
Second Car control by one remote
Siren Mute except for Panic, Shock, Theft
Query Function
Auxiliary
Valet Mode by key / Remote
Remote Battery Meter
Time Clock
Temperature Display

Packgage include
1x TFT LCD 2-way remote
1x 1-way slim keyless entry remote
1x Push start button
1x Melody speaker
1x A5100 Antenna module
1x M7000 Main control
1x LF module
1x Dual shock sensor
1x Easy door lock
1x Knock sensor
1x LED Ass'y
1x Tempearture sensor
1x Leather case for 2way remote
1x Wire hardness kit
1x Hood switch
1x User guide
1x Installation guide
1x Car window warning sticker
1x Full colored gift box

Start button ; Push button Start and Stop.
A Premium Convenience.
Upgrade your driving pleasure with our quality Push Button start and stop system. No need to worry about your key...
Utilizing the brake pedal, Your engine can start or stop with the push of the button. Without the brake pedal, use the accessory mode and have access to your vehicle's many creature comforts.

Just another way Easy Car is adding convenicence to your daily driving pleasure.
For your Safety, security, and peace of mind, EASYCAR's Push Button start and stop system work in conjunction with our latest TFT-LCD 702 transmitter technology, Easy Car's alarm system, and our newest technology, industry first, Smart Door LF module. Your vehicle is safe and secure; it will not start until you start it.

Smart Door : LF Module Technology
Easy Car's Patented and Industry leading LF telematics technology.
An industry first, and the new standard convenience in Security and Remote Start systems.... The patented Smart Door module works in conjunction with the 702 TFT-LCD transmitters
And conveniently / consistently unlocks your vehicle as you approach, and locks as you move away. It is the ultimate transmitter user recognition system available.

No longer fumble for your keys or transmitter
When your hands are full. The Smart Door convenience system functions at 5'. Constant and reliable LF communication, unless you turn it off.

When it comes to Security and Remote Start telecommunications, Easy Car sets the standard with leading edge R&D, Technology, and the Industries highest quality products for your experience and long term use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceVM4RLjQSQ
Easy Door Lock : LED digit pad
Digital door entry has become popular at the office, and your home. Easy Car has now made it available for your Auto experience.....
Maybe, you have intentionally decided to lock your keys in your car. Whatever your reason, snowmobiling, hiking, biking, accidently, or just can’t be bothered carrying them around, It does not matter.......
Now gain Easy access to your vehicle using your preselected pass code and our Patented Easy Door Lock high output led digit pad, installed on the interior, with exterior windshield access.
Plus, our highest quality High Brightness Led lights act as a crime deterrent, and display our car alert mode. Easy Door lock also acts as a pager, and will signal all of our Hi tech 2way Transmitters.
Easy Door is optional and available for all Easy Car Remote Start and Security Systems. Easy Door paging system operates on two waytransmission only. Ask your dealer for details.

TFT-LCD Transmitter Technology
Full Color Display, with easy to use scroll down menus for quick and easy function and option changes... The same technology used in Cellular phone display and lap tops

The newest and most advanced Alarm / Security and Remote Start Display ever..... The new Standard, From Easy Car......

TFT Full Color Transmitter display with easy to use scroll down menus.
Exceptional Telecommunications provide for the very best Range and immediate Response time.
Number one in Performance, Reliability, and Customer satisfaction.

EASYCAR is the leader in screen display and performance.Full color high resolution TFT-LCD displays are the most colorful, brightest, and brilliant displays ever plus easy to use, scroll down menus allow the user to easily change options and functions. The most advanced telecommunication systems promise exceptional range and immediate response on all two way communication.Plus, our two way telematics systems provide the user with easy to use push of a button system checks and status updates, for your vehicles’ safety and your peace of mind.

For more information, please go to:
http://www.easycaralarm.com/

New stocks are finally here after two months wait! Special Promo price for Easycar E772AS 2way alarm system with Push Start Button. Please sms me at 96952338 and indicate E772AS for the latest pricing with installation. Similar system are selling at more than $900. Thanks.

Spare key is needed for installation of the push start button. Kindly prepare 1 piece as we need to cut and insert it into keyhole to disable steering wheel lock. Thanks.

Disclaimer:
No refunds allowed if set is faulty, we will replace one for u if its within the warranty period of 12 months. 1 month warranty for remote. We will not exchange the set for you if the alarm is found to be tampered or modify by any other person than our authorised workshop. Some features may not be available and might not be inside this system. We are not responsible for any changes of features to this alarm by the manufacturer.
In no event shall I be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, expected savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this alarm.

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

How does this work and what is the advantages?

Easy Door Lock® : LED digit pad

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: push, start, button, keyless and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users