Push start button and keyless entry alrams

Tom_kkh

(edited)

Very detailed and good sharing.

Mine also KM Honda wif Immob.

May I know yours 1 or 2 way Alarm system? Brand & model?

Yours don't come with verifying trasmitter featue? means if u are inside the car (break -in) but without the remote, the car by right shouldn't allowed to start by pressing the Start button.

Can help verify this? Or else the alarm system is not so secure. Thanks

Chris Ong, can yours Korean 2 way with the above verifying feature?

Yes. It comes with the above verifying feature. Once alarm is triggered by either a break in or even by shock sensor triggered, the alarm will be activated and no one can start the car no matter if they take out the push start and tries to use the key inside to start the engine. Engine will not start. There is a engine kill start once alarm is triggered. That is why you must install a alarm with the push start so that no one can drive away your car. Only the one with the alarm remote is able to deactivate the alarm.

Edited by Speed_ong
↡ Advertisement

My keyless entry system is the best. Don't have to do nuts and the door will open itself and I just have to sit down and my vehicle will go to my destination on it's own. BTW my vehicle is called SBS bus.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Peeps,

I wanna hijack the chat for a moment. Im thinking of purchasing a 2nd hand Kia Koup 1.6A, preferable for the new version 6 speed one. However I dont see any in the market right now.

I have an idea in my brain, please advise whether is it feasible.

I am a sucker for affordable sportcar with sunroof and nice technology inside for example the bluetooth controls on the steering wheel etc.

If I purchase an older version of Kia Koup 1.6A, it will be without the bluetooth controls on the steering wheels and it will be 4 speed.

Can I purchase the overversion and source for an external steering wheel with bluetooth aftermarket.

Is it feasible, what would be the price and your overall views on this.

please kindly advise the ignorant.

Thanks guys

• Praise 1

Hi Peeps,

I wanna hijack the chat for a moment. Im thinking of purchasing a 2nd hand Kia Koup 1.6A, preferable for the new version 6 speed one. However I dont see any in the market right now.

I have an idea in my brain, please advise whether is it feasible.

I am a sucker for affordable sportcar with sunroof and nice technology inside for example the bluetooth controls on the steering wheel etc.

If I purchase an older version of Kia Koup 1.6A, it will be without the bluetooth controls on the steering wheels and it will be 4 speed.

Can I purchase the overversion and source for an external steering wheel with bluetooth aftermarket.

Is it feasible, what would be the price and your overall views on this.

please kindly advise the ignorant.

Thanks guys

u should go kia forum website and ask the kia owners there, i think they even have a koup group somewhere in there, good luck

(edited)

Yes. It comes with the above verifying feature. Once alarm is triggered by either a break in or even by shock sensor triggered, the alarm will be activated and no one can start the car no matter if they take out the push start and tries to use the key inside to start the engine. Engine will not start. There is a engine kill start once alarm is triggered. That is why you must install a alarm with the push start so that no one can drive away your car. Only the one with the alarm remote is able to deactivate the alarm.

what if they cut off the wires to the alarm connecting to the car system....

another question, if i forgot to "off" the car and walk away, my keyless remote will lock the door but will it shut off the car?

Edited by Tom_kkh

Double the price....I did consider it.....but did not go for it eventually. The appeal is the keyless fob is farking small, like a small cube dice, very convenient to carry around.

I went for the advertised item with the 3antenna system as it's more sensitive to the key fob position all round the car.

I have being using it for 10 months, so far so good. No complain as long as the keyless function stays function able.

The issue I have with the system is the alarm chirp is erratic, unlock/lock chirp is a hit and miss. Sometimes there is sound, sometimes it's silent. I did not bother to return to shop to check it as it did not matter to me. Also the vibration sensor might be set too low. Few times I kick my tyre, rock my car violently, palm slap the doors and glass, also never activate the alarm.

So best you test the vibration alarm sensitivity at the installer shop before leaving.

ok thx bro.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Chris for your reply.

If your car doesnt come with such function then install for what?? Show off?? Trying to be different??

Waste of money if u ask me..

• Praise 1

People upgrade their computers to make it easier to operate.

Girls buy LV n Rolex to make themselves special.

You come to earth naked, but buy clothes to make nice. Waste of money?

I am not sure.

• Praise 1

Hi, I just install EasyCar 77AS. I previously install SPY car alarm LT118. I dun like my previous car alarm is that the ignition time is rather long when auto start car and drag my cranking. Next is the trunk release whereby u need to disarm the car before trunk release. Else alarm will sound. Then the battery lifespan for the remote is quite short. The remote will vibrate hence every month neef to change. This new EasyCar alarm is very very good. U go to Geylang Lorong 37 to look for Soon Lee. Their installer is so far the best I think as the skill is very gooc. The boss is extremely friendly and know alot of their product till component level. They will explain most scenario for ur car alarm. U can pop in and see how many boxes of EasyCar alarm they have install. Over ur head height. Their price is very good. 772AS now got promo and trade in ur old alarm. Go check it out with them. I dun advertise for them. Their service is fast and skillful. Hid fog light 20min can install liao. Sometime need to wait as many many car will be their to install stuff. They even rectify my black vue car camera acct power issue even things not install by them. I cannot type more as I'm using my hp to write this.

• Praise 1

If your car doesnt come with such function then install for what?? Show off?? Trying to be different??

Waste of money if u ask me..

life is short, u must enjoy it. money is earned to spent (of course not all la), not to keep. [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Just installed Spy Keyless cum push start button in my Honda Edix at JB. Old key lock has been removed totally and keep for future need if needed. So far so good. Strongly recommend for those who like to install with reasonable price.

• Praise 1

Anyone installed the above?

hows the review?

am thinking of getting both as i am lazy to look for keys.

But then to bring out and look for keys so tedious meh?

• Praise 1

Yes...bring out key is tedious if you carry a laptop bag, some hand carry stuff.

Also useful for grocery shopping where the hands are full carrying the goods.

Battery still strong after 13months of installlation.

Push button function without a glitch since day one.

Money well spent for the PKE system advertised here in MCF.

But then to bring out and look for keys so tedious meh?

One of the Most Advanced Colour TFT LCD 2Way FM Car Alarm Easycar E772AS with Push Start Button and RFID Keyless Entry from Korea is here!!!

Easycar_E772ASa-1.jpg

R700020display-2.jpg

R700020display.jpg

Colour TFT LCD Display on Remote - Similar to mobile phone LCD screen.

E772AS_remote_10.jpg

Leather case for 2way Colour TFT LCD Remote

E771AS_remote_10.jpg

2nd remote is a 1way Keyless Entry Slim Remote

E772AS_pintie_6-1.jpg

Latest!! Made in Korea Easycar E772AS 2-Way FM Car Alarm System with Push Start Button & RFID(Keyless Entry)

Just installed Spy Keyless cum push start button in my Honda Edix at JB. Old key lock has been removed totally and keep for future need if needed. So far so good. Strongly recommend for those who like to install with reasonable price.

Which ws in jb?

Where did u purchase spy keyless?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1