Push start button and keyless entry alrams

Tom_kkh

Either your key batter is weak, or the receiving antenna in the car is poorly positioned.

Relocate the antenna, I am sure it will make the sytem work as it was designed.

The one I had comes with three receiving antennas. So the sensing is very good.

Already 1.5 years, no issues, have not changed the key fob battery yet. Still very sensitive and functional!

I had 1 in my car.

1 biggest issue is that sometimes I need to get real close. I mean really super close my body is 1cm from the door then the alarm disarm on it's own.

Imagine if is raining and you are running towards your car.....

That's the only setback

↡ Advertisement

My came as factory standard.

I think it should have been a standard equipment for every car.

very driver friendly.

No finding for keys.

but 1 disadvantage I kena a few times already.. My dad's previous Estima.. keyless also.. damn.. when I drive then pass to him the car , he drove off , but key with me.. damn.. the music I got was.. priceless.. [angel] [angel]

but 1 disadvantage I kena a few times already.. My dad's previous Estima.. keyless also.. damn.. when I drive then pass to him the car , he drove off , but key with me.. damn.. the music I got was.. priceless.. [angel] [angel]

I remember watching a TG episode where Jezza tries to drive away with Hammond's car fitted with keyless entry/start but then the engine cuts off after 10-20 meters. Car stuck by the side of the road. Isn't it the same with the Estima?

i know how you feel.

i tested by keeping the key far away and with engine still running.

i could still drive until i shut down engine.

all the way the car keep making the thing thing thing... .chime

the inconveinence done by this driver error is rather mild,just pass the remote key back to next driver.

i got a friend whose car was auto locked with engine running and all windows shut. we were washing cars at west part and his spare remote kay was at yishun. so we end up abandoning his car and rush with my half washed car to yishun.

Edited by 5936

I had 1 in my car.

1 biggest issue is that sometimes I need to get real close. I mean really super close my body is 1cm from the door then the alarm disarm on it's own.

Imagine if is raining and you are running towards your car.....

That's the only setback

You can manually press the unlock button before you run into rain.

Btw, my keyless without this problem.

• Praise 1

i know how you feel.

the inconveinence done by this driver error is rather mild,just pass the remote key back to next driver.

i got a friend whose car was auto locked with engine running and all windows shut. we were washing cars at west part and his spare remote kay was at yishun. so we end up abandoning his car and rush with my half washed car to yishun.

My keyless will not auto locked if engine still running.

Is there any chance of locked car doors if I leave the remote key inside car?

Doors will not lock if the remote key inside car

Twincharged

that is vey good

Depends on the situation. Ever borrowed a car then forgot about locking the doors. Left the key in the car. Came back then realised that I actually never lock the doors and the keys were on the seat.

i know how you feel.

haha.. I agree man.. The noise.. damn irritating.. but what to do.. People tend to forget man... haha..

Wow.. jialat le... damn.. luckily you had your car there.. or else if he alone.. bo pian.. cab lor.. [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

i know how you feel.

double post

Edited by SJP1965G

Hilarious but scary incident.

After washing, parked and gone home than realised "Where is my remote"!

Search all the pockets and pails but to no avail. So immediately rush down to MSCP again and was happy to see my ride still in the lot but........ shock to see remote sitting nicely on the dashboard with ride in "unlock" mode. [bigcry]

Twincharged

Hilarious but scary incident.

After washing, parked and gone home than realised "Where is my remote"!

Search all the pockets and pails but to no avail. So immediately rush down to MSCP again and was happy to see my ride still in the lot but........ shock to see remote sitting nicely on the dashboard with ride in "unlock" mode. [bigcry]

Same experience. Borrowed a car with keyless entry and start/stop. So in my mind keep thinking its not like my car, no need to take out the key when I park already. Just stop engine and go off. Forgot that since is not my car I left the key on the passenger seat cuz my pockets no space. Came back and saw the car unlocked with key on the seat. [:p]

So it seems keyless keys need some getting used to.

Those who list it as a bad point when you leave the keys inside the car. Must also be fair that leaving the metal car key inside a car is also a common occurrence. Both case, a thief can make of with the car!

↡ Advertisement