Accident between motobike and taxi....pls spread

Swingarm

(edited)

Just witness an accident at the junction of bukit batok east ave 3 and ave 6.... The bike was on the 3rd lane and i was at 1st lane from left travelling the same direction. While this taxi on the opposite direction is turning right to bukit batok east ave 6.

The traffic light has just turn amber when the bike passed it. I was around 10m away from the bike. But this taxi just turn rightand hit the bike. The bike skidded for around 50m. Hope the rider is fine.

If there is a need for witness, please pm me....

Please spread the word around.

Thank you.

Edited by Swingarm
↡ Advertisement

1 time street lamp all dead, only car shine road a bit but so dark, saw a p plate motor boy nvr on light ride on lane 1, an old fart sonata want to siam jam ahead blindly cut to lane 1...BANG... boy fell & weighted down bike , after old fark pull out boy his eyes filled with so much hated

(edited)

Just witness an accident at the junction of bukit batok east ave 3 and ave 6.... The bike was on the 3rd lane and i was at 1st lane from left travelling the same direction. While this taxi on the opposite direction is turning right to bukit batok east ave 6.

The traffic light has just turn amber when the bike passed it. I was around 10m away from the bike. But this taxi just turn rightand hit the bike. The bike skidded for around 50m. Hope the rider is fine.

Thank you.

Let the traffic police know u willing to be a witness. there is a hotline u can call. Tel :6547 0000 if you really want to be witness..just let them know the detail of the accident..where and when.

Edited by Roadhogger

Wah Lau TS, u never stop to help the poor biker ? And also to fark the taxi driver ....

Not sure if I will stop to help ... hehe

Hehe... I can't stop... Need to send my wife to school as its 1st day of school... Cannot be late..

Let the traffic police know u willing to be a witness. there is a hotline u can call. Tel :6547 0000 if you really want to be witness..just let them know the detail of the accident..where and when.

Thanks.... Was about to look for d contact number...

Thank you.

I'm pretty certain you can walk into any NPP and inform that you have witnessed this accident, and is willing to come forth as a witness, if required.