Hotel in KL

Parkwalker

Anyone could recommend a good hotel at KL, maybe somewhere near Bt Bintang or PJ area that has good parking protection?

Many thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Anyone could recommend a good hotel at KL, maybe somewhere near Bt Bintang or PJ area that has good parking protection?

Many thanks.

what's ur car?

(edited)

Park at Low Yat Plaza, redeemable by Capitol Hotel and Federal Hotel, IIRC. Good clean rooms at good price, but prefer to stay clear of Jalan BB hotels to avoid heavy traffic during peak hours. If die die want to stay near BB, can try Swiss Garden (Jalan Pudu).

If outside of BB area, Cititel Mid Valley is not a bad choice with a lot of shopping.

Capitol hotel if not mistaken limited parking and some along the roadside one.

Edited by Acieed

Supersonic

Mine is a humble lance GLX...

Nothing fanciful.

Maybe even lower spec than some of their protolution...

safe lah. KL is not like JB. i've driven there many times, never faced any issues. my frens who drive their MBs, lexus, beemers oso no problem. in fact, i find it safer driving in KL than sg. ppl dun road hog, ppl dun tailgate, ppl dun scratch car, dun hv blue pickups that anyhow swing open their door and denting yours. [laugh][laugh]

if i drive, i always stay at radius hotel. 2 mins to alor street for food and 3 mins to bukit bintan. if want drinking at night, there is a stretch of pubs, like the old mohd sultan style just beside the hotel.

i choose it because price is good, around RM220 per night with breakfast and they have private car parks.

I only stay n park at Istana. Abt S$140 / night. Safe.

Many thanks.

i always stay at cititel midvalley or boulevard midvalley...parking not much problem

if cititle, then parking MAY be free cos if their carpark full, then got to park at the shopping mall carpark for a flat rate of RM5.00 (zone C)...i ever park at cititel for couple of weeks and then took flights to other country, then return to KL....but now they changed the parking system, but still can try...

boulevard hotel midvalley flat rate of RM5.00 (zone G & H)

i always stay at cititel midvalley or boulevard midvalley...parking not much problem

if cititle, then parking MAY be free cos if their carpark full, then got to park at the shopping mall carpark for a flat rate of RM5.00 (zone C)...i ever park at cititel for couple of weeks and then took flights to other country, then return to KL....but now they changed the parking system, but still can try...

boulevard hotel midvalley flat rate of RM5.00 (zone G & H)

did u visit level 3 of cititel? haha [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

for short stay just to sleep and cheap go to bintang garden abt rm130 if I dun recall wrongly. beside the paparich. ok if not too fussy. then park at the carpark beside at the open plot of land (behind WAW) got gaga by indians there.

then at night go down got pimps to recommend gals also... further down to kfc got ah kua also....

Edited by Brendon1980

Very memorable. [laugh]

haha u know wat im talking...act boulevard hotel one also sama sama.

ya i stay boulevard every time i visit my KL office.

↡ Advertisement