Runners check in!

Davidklt

SO fast gone liao?

I did that in the 2011 where it's the rabbit year medal. And I signed up somewhere in december when they opened up new slots.. So keep eyes opened for new slots opening for those didn't get it.

I was shocked. I signed up this morning at 9am.

↡ Advertisement

That is a very decent timing given you said you didn't clock enough mileage and its your 1st 1/2M.

That's 6m30s per km pace. Well Done! [thumbsup]

Thanks - but my target was 2 hours :-(

I was quite disappointed - only got 134 out of 204 finishers [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Has anyone sign up for HK Marathon?

Today open today full liao.

The HK marathon very fast full. I wanted to sign up but full liao, so disappointed. Need to wait for 2015.

The HK marathon very fast full. I wanted to sign up but full liao, so disappointed. Need to wait for 2015.

When is the HK Marathon? I last year wanna take part the tokyo marathon too. But my gf scare i go there anyhow, hahah. don't let me run. damn!

When is the HK Marathon? I last year wanna take part the tokyo marathon too. But my gf scare i go there anyhow, hahah. don't let me run. damn!

HK Marathon is on Feb. Registration usally opens around Oct.

I ran with Dry fit T + Singlet is good to enough for me. Only that stretch of route on the sea is chilly. The most important thing is warm jacket at the end,

I ran with Dry fit T + Singlet is good to enough for me. Only that stretch of route on the sea is chilly. The most important thing is warm jacket at the end,

Woah! we can never experience this in Singapore weather. hahah

Anyone talking part in coming running events in the first half of the year?

For myself, I have signed NTUC run350, very cheap for loyalty and policy holder. And the 2XU compression Run.

For myself, I have signed NTUC run350, very cheap for loyalty and policy holder. And the 2XU compression Run.

Noticed running fee for running event now is quite expensive, all need to pay $40 plus or more. Imagine if participate 2-3 events, total expenses confirm more than $100. -_-

Edited by 13177

Anyone talking part in coming running events in the first half of the year?

Me too, 2XU 21km

Still considering Run350. Any feedback on the route and run? Is it well organised or cocked up like AHM?

Ran this once last year, nothing to complain about.

Me too, 2XU 21km

Still considering Run350. Any feedback on the route and run? Is it well organised or cocked up like AHM?

I have already signed up for 350, Marina 21 and 2XU.

Wanted to sign up for HK marathon too but it's fully booked.

The most ridiculous is the hongbao run. $68 for a 10 k run ?!

Noticed running fee for running event now is quite expensive, all need to pay $40 plus or more. Imagine if participate 2-3 events, total expenses confirm more than $100. -_-

↡ Advertisement