Lornie Road

Puteh83

(edited)

Anyone notice that there is some grey boxes on the divider at the u-turn points?

It's before the u-turn point if u r going towards thomson and after it if u r heading farrer.

Any idea what's that? Can't be sensor or camera i supposed?

Edited by Puteh83
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Anyone notice that there is some grey boxes on the divider at the u-turn points?

It's before the u-turn point if u r going towards thomson and after it if u r heading farrer.

If it's a speed camera there will be signage to inform you. Dont worry.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Are you those who slow down to 40-50kmh when you see the TP at the overhead bridge or near these boxes.. Pls note that Lornie Road is 70kmh..

• Praise 2

Supercharged

after mediacorpse/shell 1 tp on bridge daily

Where got bridge after mediacorpse and shell??

Hey guys that uses Lornie road towards Bishan this morning, what happen ah? Traffic so bad all the way to Bukit Batok on the PIE, end up pay $2 to go on PIE all the way.

Please drive carefully to all and not cause accident, it's time wasting to every other road users.....

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Accident on Lornie Rd towards Braddell. Was reported on the radio. Didn't see any smoke so not the Lambo catch fire type. The chow-tar black mark still on the road.

• Praise 2

Accident on Lornie Rd towards Braddell. Was reported on the radio. Didn't see any smoke so not the Lambo catch fire type. The chow-tar black mark still on the road.

The chow tar will be there forever la, that road seldom repave....

no need to scare la... juz drive as per normal can liao... 70km/hr stretch of road u scare wat?

• Praise 2

Hey guys that uses Lornie road towards Bishan this morning, what happen ah? Traffic so bad all the way to Bukit Batok on the PIE, end up pay $2 to go on PIE all the way.

Please drive carefully to all and not cause accident, it's time wasting to every other road users.....

I was at the opp direction. Saw 7 series parked at left lane, motorbike and motorbike box on the road. Followed by a long tail-back of vehicles. Three lanes became 1.5 lanes, mostly slowed down to watch.

Even my side also slowed down to watch. <_<

I was at the opp direction. Saw 7 series parked at left lane, motorbike tree branch and motorbike box leaves on the road. Followed by a long tail-back of vehicles. Three lanes became 1.5 lanes, mostly slowed down to watch.

FTFY.

• Praise 2

I was at the opp direction. Saw 7 series parked at left lane, motorbike and motorbike box on the road. Followed by a long tail-back of vehicles. Three lanes became 1.5 lanes, mostly slowed down to watch.

May I ask, is it near U turn area?

I thought I saw an Audi A6.

Let me review my car cam videos. I remember seeing a 7 series and two person(an aunty n uncle) on the pavement taking photos of the accident.

Me just drove past and just glance only at the scene.

I thought I saw an Audi A6.

Seconded. Saw an Audi A6 but it may not have been directly related to the incident, or the incident was already half-cleared up. The fire engine crew were also packing up.

• Praise 1

can I speculate that some arse try to U turn without due care or exit U turn area because unable to U turn at that hour?

I dont know how the accident happened. So I dont think we should speculate. I drove past, accident already happened. But I no notice of any police, ambulance or SCDF yet.

↡ Advertisement