Lornie Road

Puteh83

Twincharged

From my car cam, looks like an Audi. Not sure what model thou.

Thats the problem with audis. lol. All look so similar. Just difference in size only.

• Praise 1

I was there this morning ....... jam like crazy .

The A6 driver is a lady. Thats all i can tell. Actually I also dont know what happened.

• Praise 2

I was there this morning ....... jam like crazy .

The A6 driver is a lady. Thats all i can tell. Actually I also dont know what happened.

I saw the speed from waze 4kph I detour via PIE instead...

good job waze. [laugh] [laugh]

Need more users leh, else no one update the road condition...

Once update it can really benefit other users.

武吉布朗坟场新道路再延迟启用 南向路段推迟到第四季启用

陆路交通管理局答复本台询问时证实,衔接麦里芝高架桥和亚当高架桥的罗尼大道(Lornie Highway),南向路段的部分预计延至到今年第四季才启用,比早前宣布的第三季竣工时间更长了。

https://www.channel8news.sg/news8/singapore/20180912-sg-bukit-brown/4128260.html

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 1

1st phase of Lornie Highway opens on Oct 28

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/1st-phase-of-lornie-highway-opens-on-oct-28

good that construction finally coming to an end. 

the bend at SICC entrance is a bottleneck.

Dont know if this Lornie Highway got use or not? You see many traffic junction with flyover built to ease the traffic also not much use. Like the one at jalan anak bukit and many more.

Southbound Lornie Road will be reduced from 4 to 2 lanes. Wonder what the freed up land will become.

i think it was mentioned that it will be a jogging/cycling track. the road will still be there but converted.

Dont know if this Lornie Highway got use or not? You see many traffic junction with flyover built to ease the traffic also not much use. Like the one at jalan anak bukit and many more.

That Jalan Anak junction was poorly designed in the first place.  When it first open, for example, there were only 2 waiting lanes for traffic heading to PIE (both City and Tuas), Dunearn, Beauty World (right turn), or U turn.  An additional lane was added within 1-2 months!

I sent my suggestions to the MP, who forwarded to a junior ministar, but the MP retired, the ministar got kicked out, and the situation remains till today!

Of course, we know congestion is designed in everywhere to justify erecting ERP.  Just look at the recent works done at Clementi Road.  It should have been an elevated road from Dover to Sunset Way like Serangoon rather than just having bigger (and more dangerous) junctions.

Southbound Lornie Road will be reduced from 4 to 2 lanes. Wonder what the freed up land will become.

Landed properties.....

to fund the highway and more!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1