School holiday over but not IMH!

Jman888

it has been quiet for a few days since school started but not for long as i received a PM today from a clone with an attached link...

lucky i didn't click it as i suspect something not right cos i received another clone PM me with the Steven Lim video earlier, i point the cursor to the link and saw it link to a funny website, i just delete the PM. but i also forward the whole PM to the Mod and hopefully didn't do any damage to his PC [:(]

I believe a few other members here received such PM and at least one did open the link and was cursing high and low [laugh] [laugh]

So be gentle to these clones/clowns if not you will be busy deleting lover messages, and please do not click any link if you are in the office :D

↡ Advertisement

it has been quiet for a few days since school started but not for long as i received a PM today from a clone with an attached link...

lucky i didn't click it as i suspect something not right cos i received another clone PM me with the Steven Lim video earlier, i point the cursor to the link and saw it link to a funny website, i just delete the PM. but i also forward the whole PM to the Mod and hopefully didn't do any damage to his PC [:(]

I believe a few other members here received such PM and at least one did open the link and was cursing high and low [laugh] [laugh]

So be gentle to these clones/clowns if not you will be busy deleting lover messages, and please do not click any link if you are in the office :D

so..............you also kana the PM huh???

I also had a PM from someone just register yesterday with 0 post............with some funny link.........I also forward to Mod...........but I did alert him tho.........

looks like the soul is flying around...........refuse to RIP.......... [laugh] [laugh]

I also had a PM from someone just register yesterday with 0 post............with some funny link.........I also forward to Mod...........but I did alert him tho.........

looks like the soul is flying around...........refuse to RIP.......... [laugh] [laugh]

but i am innocent, i didn't cross fire with anyone [:(] [:(]

but i think you have few enemies here [laugh] [laugh]

but i am innocent, i didn't cross fire with anyone [:(][:(]

but i think you have few enemies here [laugh][laugh]

ahem.... :angry: :angry:

maybe some of the 'residents downstair' early release

but i am innocent, i didn't cross fire with anyone [:(] [:(]

but i think you have few enemies here [laugh] [laugh]

you??...............innocent???.............you no write no write..............once write must see blood..............like that call innocent huh??? [laugh]

I got enemies boh pian one mah..............I see fake I always cannot control..............want to tear..........sign........... [:(]

ahem.... :angry: :angry:

maybe some of the 'residents downstair' early release

they did not report to you 1st meh???................or they just die...............so don't know the rule................ [laugh][laugh]

school started does not mean totally no time for them to mcf......

Lulz could be attacking Singapore websites.....

Lots of activity lately.

you could be right....

saw the news of NationalPark homepage also kena :o

mcf have 85K members with many prominent members, skali all the confidential data leak like salaries, etc. [laugh] [laugh]

you??...............innocent???.............you no write no write..............once write must see blood..............like that call innocent huh??? [laugh]

I got enemies boh pian one mah..............I see fake I always cannot control..............want to tear..........sign........... [:(]

me ..... see blood??...

the most i can do is scratching only 抓痒! [laugh]

So! I guess what Jman told me yesterday was true. My reply to him was "So Tianmo Tio Lah Sap ah" sure explains the constant irritating keyboard problems you have with the dots and more dots sh.it. -_-

Do you really need contributions to buy a farking new keyboard? -_-

me ..... see blood??...

the most i can do is scratching only 抓痒! [laugh]

抓痒抓破皮.......皮破血流还说没事....... :blink::wacko:[laugh] [laugh]

So! I guess what Jman told me yesterday was true. My reply to him was "So Tianmo Tio Lah Sap ah" sure explains the constant irritating keyboard problems you have with the dots and more dots sh.it. -_-

boh tio lah................come very close only.................maybe this one xin gui.......balu mati nia... [laugh]

boh tio lah................come very close only.................maybe this one xin gui.......balu mati nia... [laugh]

honestly, was the link good? [sly]

Do you really need contributions to buy a farking new keyboard? -_-

not a new keyboard..............need a new notebook............ [laugh] [laugh]

I am using notebook lor.............so if change keyboard need to change notebook.... [laugh]

honestly, was the link good? [sly]

He pretend, but in reality, tio lah sap liow. Piss sure got burning sensation. Lan Chow tia. -_-

↡ Advertisement