Search
Asia auto salloon

• Search this thread
20 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

Maoam
  • Maoam
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any bros went to the show today ? any pictures to shares ? biggrin.gif

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

Sky_vinz
  • Sky_vinz
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I went earlier on. Happened to be in time for the drift show, which I personally feel is the highlight of this entire event. There aint many show cars around, and the venue looks quite empty. Kind of disappointed.
Regards
sky_vinz

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

Spinworkx
  • Spinworkx
    4th Gear

I've got some to share here

Ok…now on to the babes

Civic FD2M - Eclipse CD7100 - Morel Supremo - Morel Elate 6 Mid - Hustler Tube Amp AR75.2 x3 - DB Drive 1500.1 - DB Drive PLT12D2 - MIT ExP/VDH/Belden

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

more girls please not car laugh.gif

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:07 AM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed

how many day evenT?

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:45 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged

ZMC gals looks hot. The one at the bottom looks like Thai Imports.

What is the pickup doing? The GT-R is damn distasteful.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:56 AM

Goincrazy
  • Premium member
    Goincrazy
    1st Gear

Seriously wish for a Super Import Nights instead..
this show is pretty much a failure..not worth the $15....
failure as there are very few cars that took part. too much empty space. Not as happening as SIN...

This is purely my opinion.Sorry if anyone feels offended.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:02 PM

Kazuo
  • Premium member
    Kazuo
    5th Gear

Are there many stalls selling automotive stuff? Or nothing to buy there?

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

Picanto

Are there many stalls selling automotive stuff? Or nothing to buy there?

if you looking for a wide variety, better go autobacs or mustafa. no need to pay entrance fee at all

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

Kazuo
  • Premium member
    Kazuo
    5th Gear

Audio?
Wheel spacers type of accessories?

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    NOS-ed

looks hella-lame..... think i'll save my $$$ n time...

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:49 PM

Picanto
the is a CATS CLASSIFIED car show coming up next week. that one is free.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:38 PM

Gaybhari
  • Gaybhari
    2nd Gear

The girls getting lower in quality compared to previous years

And seriously WTF are they thinking with that mini lorry?? LMAO

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

Evilernie
  • Premium member
    Evilernie
    4th Gear

how many day evenT?

Should be a three day event.
Honda:EG6~FD1~FD2R
Spirit of Honda

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed

location is already fail.

should hold it at the F1 circuit.

then drift shows at the F1 paddocks. rolleyes.gif

Expo is really.............. haiz.

only good shows that can be held at expo are all the john little/IT shows.

Edited by Mllcg, 04 July 2011 - 11:35 AM.

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

Mike1234
  • Mike1234
    Supercharged

Yest i went to Asia Auto Saloon wif my friends...

It's the 2nd time i went for this show....The previous was 09... (I also went for Singapore Import Nights 09)

There were a "2 Adults Tickets & Free 1 Adult Tickets" promotion yest when i went...

Anyway, i am kinda disappointed. This show is much smaller, lesser cars, lesser exhibitors, lesser models...

IMO, i think there's a change in the title sponser thus lacking $$$.....

The Drifting part....It's entertaining...There's drifting teams from Japan & Australia...Kinda cool...

However, i feel the previous Show's drifting is much interesting...(Btw, i went for Formula Drift 2010 before)

Overall, the 15 bucks tickets were alright...(As i would look it in this way- 5bucks for the admission while 10bucks for the drifting part)

PS: Of cos got take some pics la...But tat one is my private album

wink.gif
My girlfriend leads a very sad life. That is why i existed

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:43 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Everything is illegal like LED, HID, mods...
Very difficult to have active car culture in Singapore.
Only the same old richie rich owners able to mod and paint their cars.
Quite sad.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

Phatgirl18
  • Phatgirl18
    Neutral Newbie

You got more pics of the girls than the cars. LOL :)

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    5th Gear

EWW #3 got belly bulging out...

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

Haprilia
  • Haprilia
    Neutral Newbie

Luxury cars are identically with girl and $$$

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users