Toyota Corolla Axio

Good-Carbuyer

worst nightmare when comes to car servicing is when you buy some not-so-common brand or models, then your car breaksdown, needs to replace the parts,and it cannot be found in Singapore & Malaysia! Then you have to wait long long for shipment to bring the parts in.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Yo bro! I'm driving an axio..its engine is the same as vios. Suspensions same as old altis. Ive changed the springs..add a throttle controller, voltage stabilizer, strut bar, cold air intake and hurricane stainless steel air filter. All parts for axio can be found in Singapore. Its quite a common car actually. At my mscp alone has around 10 of them. Just search for 2nd hand ones for sale and you can see that its a lot more than what u expected.

Edited by StrikeX105

Neutral Newbie

cvt more smooth more quiet better fc .. but pickup slower n cant abuse too much .. if taken care of , will serve u long long time .. anyway axio is a great car for non-chiongster .. those everytime whack , 1 yr ur gearbox up lorry ..

• Praise 1

well... me driving a axio for 3 and a half yrs.. mileage is 135k KM.... no complaints about the car..... onli change the shock absorer... the rest are wear and tear...

dun expect too much for the car.. its a entry level.... good FC.... me on 15inch.. most of the time highway driving.. can get 16km per litre...

(edited)

Anyone interested, can get my previous Axio : http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...163&DL=1054

It is in great condition. The dealer took in my ride for S$51k. The mileage is mis-represented thou, I handed over the car with a mileage of 62,300+km. I left all my goodies in the car when I sold it as promised to the dealer. You get :

1) DVD/MP3/TV/Radio/GPS/Rear view camera touch screen

2) Soundproofing to four wheel arc n fender, firewall and whole floorpan

3) D1spec voltage stabiliser

4) 5-point grounding

5) Bonnet insulator

6) Fog lights

7) Illuminated sill plates

8) Side mirror indicators

9) Fuel magnets on fuel line

10) Forward overhead maplight

11) Boot blue neon light

12) Blind spot mirror on side mirror

13) Nice 15inch sports rim

14) Relatively new tyre, done 10,000km but not very good in wet weather

15) Windscreen treated with Nissan Magic Windshield

16) LTA compliant tinting all-round

17) Soxxi Keyless entry alarm

18) RPM meter

Serviced every 10k km with c@rlube 5W30, done major servicing at 40k km. At 60k km suppose to change A/C belts, so new owner remember to change it. All manuals were handed over to the dealer. Car MF battery is 1.5yrs old, take note.

Whole car fresh coat of paint, at least three layers thick. :D Nice number plate but 4D never appear the correct sequence b4. 100% accident free.

If u get it, u can get the history from me. Sure to be a problem free car which served me well for three yrs and two months.

post-2654-1311124077_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adrianli

cvt more smooth more quiet better fc .. but pickup slower n cant abuse too much .. if taken care of , will serve u long long time .. anyway axio is a great car for non-chiongster .. those everytime whack , 1 yr ur gearbox up lorry ..

oops.. i think i bought e wrong car.. muahaha

Have you notice PIs disappearing?

Go AD for long term realiable service and backup.

I am sharing this because mine is PI

okay lah.. given a choice

AD made in Thai & PI made in Jap

i still choose PI..

what e point going back AD for servicing? not cheap at all.. =.=

if u nv go back just once.. warrently voit.. zzzzzzz

The worst thing could happen to PI car is availability of spare parts.

without spare parts you car is like a white elephant.

Anyone interested, can get my previous Axio : http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...163&DL=1054

It is in great condition. The dealer took in my ride for S$51k. The mileage is mis-represented thou, I handed over the car with a mileage of 62,300+km. I left all my goodies in the car when I sold it as promised to the dealer. You get :

1) DVD/MP3/TV/Radio/GPS/Rear view camera touch screen

2) Soundproofing to four wheel arc n fender, firewall and whole floorpan

3) D1spec voltage stabiliser

4) 5-point grounding

5) Bonnet insulator

6) Fog lights

7) Illuminated sill plates

8) Side mirror indicators

9) Fuel magnets on fuel line

10) Forward overhead maplight

11) Boot blue neon light

12) Blind spot mirror on side mirror

13) Nice 15inch sports rim

14) Relatively new tyre, done 10,000km but not very good in wet weather

15) Windscreen treated with Nissan Magic Windshield

16) LTA compliant tinting all-round

17) Soxxi Keyless entry alarm

18) RPM meter

Serviced every 10k km with c@rlube 5W30, done major servicing at 40k km. At 60k km suppose to change A/C belts, so new owner remember to change it. All manuals were handed over to the dealer. Car MF battery is 1.5yrs old, take note.

Whole car fresh coat of paint, at least three layers thick. :D Nice number plate but 4D never appear the correct sequence b4. 100% accident free.

If u get it, u can get the history from me. Sure to be a problem free car which served me well for three yrs and two months.

But your this car was a target for one very angry vandal...right?

So won't the next time the same vandal seeing the same car number plate ...

sabo the car again?

The next buyer sure suay...right? :D

The worst thing could happen to PI car is availability of spare parts.

without spare parts you car is like a white elephant.

toyota axio spare parts are easy to get wor.. depend on which PI car u wan to buy lo..

no offence.. but many of my frens own altis and vios have a lot problem surface by the 2nd and 3rd yr.. =.=

Oh, this car is "ah beng inside". The car may not has a "ah beng's" look, but definitely carries ah beng's characteristic, met quite a number of Axio drivers who modified their engines and drive like evo/wrx wannabe.

Oh, this car is "ah beng inside". The car may not has a "ah beng's" look, but definitely carries ah beng's characteristic, met quite a number of Axio drivers who modified their engines and drive like evo/wrx wannabe.

dun think the mod engine lah.. over stated words..

maybe change air filter, put a spring booster.. change coil over.. this car ready to go..

if hard core.. piggy back a ECU.. muffler and exhaust..

even die hard core - put turbo lor..

dun think anyone would touch e engine..

Many thanks. Some AD also the same calibre (more motorists are facing such issues).