US spec 2012 Toyota Camry secretly unveiled!! [youtube]

Caddilac

From other links of "2012 Toyota Camry", Mr Akio Toyada, president of Toyota, noted that this model of the Camry will be the best.

Duh. How can you make a new model worse off than the predecessor?

Anyways, from what I see, the exterior's probably a minor facelift from the current Camry [to be specific, USA is having the same style as the JDM Camry]. The interior will probably be refreshed from the slightly dated ones currently as well.

As usual, excess stocks of the Camry, if left unsold, will probably be sold to taxi operators, looking to replace the Sonata taxi in their lineup.

From other links of "2012 Toyota Camry", Mr Akio Toyada, president of Toyota, noted that this model of the Camry will be the best.

Duh. How can you make a new model worse off than the predecessor?

Anyways, from what I see, the exterior's probably a minor facelift from the current Camry [to be specific, USA is having the same style as the JDM Camry]. The interior will probably be refreshed from the slightly dated ones currently as well.

As usual, excess stocks of the Camry, if left unsold, will probably be sold to taxi operators, looking to replace the Sonata taxi in their lineup.

Actually many cars these days are worse off than cars in the 90s despite makers saying best in these or that. There is no doubt that cars these days give good gas mileage and this is pretty much of it.

Given the fact that the president say that the latest Camry will be the best, I still have doubt about it. Many who own Camry feedback that old camrys are much more solid in build and comfortable. To me the best camry has got to be the one dates back to late 90s, solid body work, great interior build (all soft touch materials), much much less flimsy than what camry is today, even though current camry is a comfortable ride itself.