Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
55 replies to this topic | 29 praises

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:42 AM

Dallii
  • Dallii
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I tot they zao liao? How come last afternoon I see got one driving along clementi to commonwealth there?

IMG_0907.JPG

definitely diff from the one below

saw one on test run in dec 2010....
photo-779990.JPG

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:41 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Existing stocks....?
Maybe join the electric car testbed fleet?

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:50 AM

Dallii
  • Dallii
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

took me much search in google for about 5 pages, but I found the shop.

http://www.fsgmobilityconcepts.com/

doesnt look like part of any test bedding...

Edited by Dallii, 06 July 2011 - 09:51 AM.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

took me much search in google for about 5 pages, but I found the shop.

http://www.fsgmobilityconcepts.com/

doesnt look like part of any test bedding...

I went to that showroom b4. I am very impressive with Tesla. No chance to test drive.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

Ishiwgao
  • Premium member
    Ishiwgao
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I went to that showroom b4. I am very impressive with Tesla. No chance to test drive.

omg. I talk so much about them last time in MCF. Didn't know they come back haha. Must go see the showroom sometime.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

Enots
  • Enots
    Clutched
    Author Image

From what I know, EV WORLD PTE LTD is presently selling Tesla in SGP. U can find the company at the link below.

http://www.evworld.sg/ContactUs.htm

Edited by Enots, 06 July 2011 - 09:35 PM.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From what I know, EV WORLD PTE LTD is presently selling Tesla in SGP. U can find the company at the link below.

http://www.evworld.sg/ContactUs.htm

LPPL if u see address of both companies. I went to the company b4.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:38 PM

Enots
  • Enots
    Clutched
    Author Image

Opps.... my mistake. I did not know they have another website for Tesla and their other products.

Thanks for pointing out.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

Helbreath
  • Premium member
    Helbreath
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I wonder what is the real world range of that car? I read that a good portion of its weight is batteries.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I wonder what is the real world range of that car? I read that a good portion of its weight is batteries.

According to the guy i spoke to in the showroom, in Sg, about 500km.

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:03 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

But only 1 gear rite, or 2?

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

Ishiwgao
  • Premium member
    Ishiwgao
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

1 gear. that's what I love about the car

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:21 AM

Aeromania
  • Aeromania
    5th Gear
    Author Image

woah 1 gear means very likely gearbox will cui maybe after 6 months of daily drive?

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

Dallii
  • Dallii
    1st Gear
    Author Image

how can 1 gear be more cui than 6 gears? dun tell me 6 gears last 6 times longer than 1 gear wacko.gif

1 gear means no more gear shifting time = faster acceleration, no more gears hitting each other when shifting gears (which is what makes the gearbox spoil) = less maintenance

you could say... 1 gear means the engine isn't running at peak rpm so acceleration cui. but is becos of this that electric engine diff from normal engine. electric tesla is peak at 0-5000rpm. no need change gear man.

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:51 AM

Peaceracer
  • Premium member
    Peaceracer
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The saloon version looks very promising. Those thinking of getting Maserati Quattroporte or Porsche Panamera can seriously give the tesla a thought. =)

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:36 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Visit My Website
Model S is very chio le.

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

Badder
  • Badder
    Banned

woah 1 gear means very likely gearbox will cui maybe after 6 months of daily drive?

hello is electric!

what gearbox!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

how can 1 gear be more cui than 6 gears? dun tell me 6 gears last 6 times longer than 1 gear wacko.gif

1 gear means no more gear shifting time = faster acceleration, no more gears hitting each other when shifting gears (which is what makes the gearbox spoil) = less maintenance

you could say... 1 gear means the engine isn't running at peak rpm so acceleration cui. but is becos of this that electric engine diff from normal engine. electric tesla is peak at 0-5000rpm. no need change gear man.

cvt consider 1 gear? many problem wor

Edited by Tom_kkh, 07 July 2011 - 02:18 PM.

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hello is electric!

what gearbox!

1 gear. 8.28:1.

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

1 gear. 8.28:1.

8.28:1?

what a weird ratio

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users