Hyundai Verna suspension

Atrecord

Hi all,

The used Hyundai Verna that I bought has a lowered suspension, done by the previous owner. I prefer the car to be higher/normal, although I'm sure the control is better with this lowered suspension. Too bad I cannot appreciate the advantage of it.

Is there any owner who like to have this lowered suspension? I would like to exchange it.

tks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

The used Hyundai Verna that I bought has a lowered suspension, done by the previous owner. I prefer the car to be higher/normal, although I'm sure the control is better with this lowered suspension. Too bad I cannot appreciate the advantage of it.

Is there any owner who like to have this lowered suspension? I would like to exchange it.

tks.

Hi Bro Atrecord,

I dropped u a pm :D

Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

tks.

Do you want to swap with a stock Verna suspension? I am keen to swap if you are willing.

↡ Advertisement