Do you prefer to install a wall hung or floor mounted toilet

Windwaver

wall hung i think, i think only ah, need bigger pressure to flush ur poo .. (think shopping centre toilets. they are wall hung)

and u muz re-route the pipe...

Turbocharged

Floor mounted offers more flexibility. Even if it's a sitting toilet, people can still choose to squat [laugh]

Wall hung, might suffer sudden structural failure!!!

Supercharged

wall hung = nice to look at, easy to clean. not sure whether loading weight of user will impact the mounting. water pressure, choke etc might pose some problems.

floor mounted = not as nice but cleaning not an issue if correct model is chosen. won't face difficulties when dealing with issues as described above.

squat type the best and most hygienic to use especially in public toilets. But, very rare now.

yap. agree.... i wanted to install squating type for the common toilet but my wife againts it.... she said not presentable, also, the cause it more expansive as the floor needs to be raised in terms to install it...

Foreigners don't call them toilets, they call it "hole in the floor" :D

squat type the best and most hygienic to use especially in public toilets. But, very rare now.

Neutral Newbie

wall hung are mandatory for public loos due to the ease of cleaning.. for your own private ones you can choose either.. but the routing of the waste pipe plays a part..

wall hung i think, i think only ah, need bigger pressure to flush ur poo .. (think shopping centre toilets. they are wall hung)

and u muz re-route the pipe...

wall hung cannot take a 200 lbs lady like you [laugh][:p]

There are people who tell me wall hung toliet difficult to repair and maintain.

Can someone share the experinece? For me I dont find any difference in terms of using the toilet.