Techron vs V Power

Picanto

Twincharged

in terms of power and cleaning ability, which brand is better?

Almost same same,V-power more expensive[11 cents more] when no offer.

techron 98 offers silky smooth acceleration, quiet engine idling and more responsive pedal.

Tried and tested with vpower although same responsiveness but acceeleration rougher.....

Different cars work better on diffrernt petrols.....my friend's honda jazz response best on Esso fuels......

i cant tell really which brand of petrol make a big difference.

it was to believe that :

esso produce better milleage compare to others,

cowtech give better combustion and doesnt produce too much carbon which is good for the engine

Vpower produce alot of power to the engine like got a turbo install out of no where [laugh]

spc has the technology to produce the cheapest petrol among others in singapore only. [laugh]

i cant really tell which brand is good but as long the price is right and reasonable , i go for it.

I believe most of us more keen on the cost per km travelled, instead.

For Myvi: Octane92, Ocrane95, Octane98, SHELL, Caltex, ExxonMobil, SPC, gives different mileage in descending order.

Yet to tried Techron/V-power comparison. Anyone with the relevant experience to share?

Different cars work better on diffrernt petrols.....my friend's honda jazz response best on Esso fuels......

And yes, this is true.

Techron is additive thru out their whole octane range right, unlike shell only avail in v power. IMO esso serve me best n best discount on their octane 92.

May I ask what are the differences?

MY V-power = RON 97. SG V-power = RON 98, although some claim it's higher (doubtful).

MY V-power Racing = RON 99 (apparently)

EDIT: Actually, looking more closely at the image, that's V-power "Racing", which is apparently RON 99. So sorry, it's even better than our V-power in that case (for hi performance cars that can take advantage of higher RON).

Edited by Turboflat4

Neutral Newbie

techron 98 offers silky smooth acceleration, quiet engine idling and more responsive pedal.

Tried and tested with vpower although same responsiveness but acceeleration rougher.....

+1

↡ Advertisement