Search
where car plate

• Search this thread
26 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

Cloudywind
  • Cloudywind
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bros and Sis's, do you know where can I get a new set of car plates? My friend's plate is cracked due to a bumper accident huh.gif thks! thks!

================================================================================
Simota carbon charger / Billion air funnels + CAI / Unichip / Pivot VS+SE+IE / Pro-RS stainless steel brake hoses / Bendix Ultimate brake pads / Summit & Ultraracing lower arm bars / LED cabin&boot lights / Xplod XS-HT170SN components / Xplod XS-GF1622X coaxial / Rodek AW-800D active sub / Lanzar Vibe 215 amp

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

Nonetheless
  • Premium member
    Nonetheless
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

depends on where u wan, they are often located near car repair cluster... i had mine done last yr at sin ming at ard 60 for my front plate

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear

If u make front white and yellow plates at the back, it will cost more.

Normal black plates are cheaper.

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:52 PM

Track
  • Premium member
    Track
    2nd Gear

Pardon my ignorance, do we need permit to change?

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

Naruto13
  • Premium member
    Naruto13
    2nd Gear

Pardon my ignorance, do we need permit to change?

nope. u can change anytime too.
example plate with AD/dealer name kind too.

only change of number require lta approval and within 3day upon approval.

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:06 PM

Cloudywind
  • Cloudywind
    4th Gear

Thanks Bros for ur recommendations! Near car repairs huh? in that case i suppose can get fr Alexandra village or Ubi?
================================================================================
Simota carbon charger / Billion air funnels + CAI / Unichip / Pivot VS+SE+IE / Pro-RS stainless steel brake hoses / Bendix Ultimate brake pads / Summit & Ultraracing lower arm bars / LED cabin&boot lights / Xplod XS-HT170SN components / Xplod XS-GF1622X coaxial / Rodek AW-800D active sub / Lanzar Vibe 215 amp

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:10 PM

Naruto13
  • Premium member
    Naruto13
    2nd Gear

Thanks Bros for ur recommendations! Near car repairs huh? in that case i suppose can get fr Alexandra village or Ubi?

car repair?

if u just do the basic number plate. almost any shop can do mah.

http://www.juzzwheel...m.sg/faq.html#8

not sure the price.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:50 AM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234
    2nd Gear

shop just outside TP in ubi

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:26 PM

Rassel625
  • Rassel625
    Neutral Newbie

I hope it's the same here in our place. We need to get it from where we registered the car. The sad part is it takes months before you can have one again.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:58 AM

Havoline
  • Havoline
    1st Gear

i was quoted $65 for a set, including holder, is that the usual pricing for white and yellow plates?
Bean Counter

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:33 AM

AL5509
  • AL5509
    1st Gear

i was quoted $65 for a set, including holder, is that the usual pricing for white and yellow plates?

Hi there!
Mind sharing where u gt it done as my current plate is 'cracking' after years of rain n shine under e cold n hot weather!!

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

Scamp1
  • Scamp1
    1st Gear

Some even have custom plate holder !

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:36 AM

AL5509
  • AL5509
    1st Gear

Any recommended shop to do it?

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear

I know Link Auto Acc at Turf City does it.
Posted Image

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

Scamp1
  • Scamp1
    1st Gear

Just google or go Ubi.

Cost around 60~80 bucks

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

Draco666
  • Draco666
    Clutched

Johnson at Ubi also do no. plates

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

Naim
  • Naim
    Neutral Newbie

Hi guys can i check with u if the stainless steel silver font type approve by LTA?

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Observer
  • Premium member
    Observer
    Turbocharged

Soh guan chuan at ubi

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Calvinus
  • Calvinus
    1st Gear

For Weekend Car, they have this anti tamper thing. So does it mean I cannot change car plate? I want to get something slimmer.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    Supercharged

For Weekend Car, they have this anti tamper thing. So does it mean I cannot change car plate? I want to get something slimmer.

Due to the anti tampering thing. changing the plate is more difficult

- Get LTA approval (subject to their approval, usually on no damage involved they will reject) get the form here
- Approved, $16
- remove the seal from workshop $30
- replace plate = $40 to $60
- plate casing = $10 to $20
- go back LTA to re-seal back the plate

If I'm you, I'd forget it.

Edited by Pocus, 27 April 2012 - 05:07 PM.

Colt (Turbo) Version R, gunning the streets since 2008

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

9 Degree LLP

9 Degree LLP  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by jacklim8578  |  Neutral Newbie

Never experience this kind of great service of Car repair workshop , every week need to top up my coolant for my F10 . Going for 3 times to my regular car workshop at Woodlands , cant even diagnose what the problem going on . Recommend by my golf buddy to 9 degree , within 10 Mins using the special equipment they get the problem and give me a solution with low cost to s... » Read More

Fabulous X Pte Ltd

Fabulous X Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by yslimh  |  Neutral Newbie

Did the coil over for my Stream with them during Apr. Came back today to adjust it firmer. Good service and professional work!!

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users