where car plate

• Search this thread
26 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks Bros for ur recommendations! Near car repairs huh? in that case i suppose can get fr Alexandra village or Ubi?

If you are near Alexandra, just to to Bukit Merah Lane. Lots of shops there that can make new care plates for you.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Newdrive
  • Newdrive
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i check out a shop at clementi (near a mosque)...

they charging me for front and back red car plate for $60... is this ex?

intend to switch to OPC next year feb once my road tax finish.
QUOTE (AboutLove)
About Love Production - Pre Wedding, Events & Travel Photography

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

Nemo6089
  • Nemo6089
    4th Gear

i check out a shop at clementi (near a mosque)...

they charging me for front and back red car plate for $60... is this ex?

intend to switch to OPC next year feb once my road tax finish.

Consider carefully before you make the switch to OPC, because not many people are suitable to use OPC.
I am a permanent night shift worker therefor a OPC suits me like a gloves.
I drive off to work at 7pm and return home before 7am wub.gif

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

PorkChong
  • PorkChong
    3rd Gear

can get it at $40.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Newdrive
  • Newdrive
    4th Gear

Consider carefully before you make the switch to OPC, because not many people are suitable to use OPC.
I am a permanent night shift worker therefor a OPC suits me like a gloves.
I drive off to work at 7pm and return home before 7am wub.gif

already consider carefully... cos i dun drive to work. and most of the time when i drive is evening (once a while), else it will be fri nite or weekends with my gf.
QUOTE (AboutLove)

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Newdrive
  • Newdrive
    4th Gear

can get it at $40.

where? huh.gif
QUOTE (AboutLove)

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

JacobRomeo
  • JacobRomeo
    Neutral Newbie

Hi contact Jacob for the latest 3D number plate... The cheapest in singapore plus door step delivery!
Contact 9859 7729

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

SgGarage Edwin

SgGarage Edwin  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ix0107  |  2nd Gear

Dear All... I would like to share my experience with SG Garage... I have contact Edwin on 23Sep (1131hrs) to book an appointment with him at 2000hrs.. He replied okie... On 23Sep @ 1905hrs, I was stucked in office expecting that I might not be able to make it, I texted him saying that I am unable to meet him and can I meet him the next day instead. He replied : OK.... » Read More

Chuan Heng Signcrafts

Chuan Heng Signcrafts  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by swiftboy  |  Neutral Newbie

Reach the shop at 6pm and just nice lady boss and team about to leave for the day! Still very accomodating and friendly and I had my embossed plate done in less than 10mins! Excellent service and very efficient! The most professional number plate making place I ever been to! Highly recommended!

(p.s. pls note they close at 6pm daily and not open on sunday) » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users