• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
52 replies to this topic | 31 praises

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

http://www.------.co...l.php?adid=8972

Is S$7800 worthwhile to buy? Can still drive for another 5.5 years.
Yearly depreciation only less then $1500.
Who says cars are expensive in Singapore....good deals around!!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

http://www.on888eshi...l.php?adid=8972

Remove the '888' in between on888es.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

not working.
Relocated

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyway who say qq no fun.

just that AD has to provide cheap backup.

not say zero profit to their servicing though.
Relocated

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

Tinydog
  • Tinydog
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Its OPC leh. Give it back the normal plate for 10K. Annual depreciation 3K plus. For a QQ, nah... biggrin.gif

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

Rosschang
  • Rosschang
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Cheap Small car don't receive much love in singapore with the sky high exhobitant COE *open market bidding some more, gov should subsidize ma kns*....

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

JaydenSTI
  • Premium member
    JaydenSTI
    5th Gear
    Author Image

LOL, this QQ OMV 11.5k
We are all full, but so yet to be filled.

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    Author Image

can buy, once u buy, can come to me and i will share what u can do to it to enhance it

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:17 AM

DesireMeet
  • DesireMeet
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I agree, you can still get some good offer car in singapore, provided you are comfortable with the condition of the car.
I just got a OPC QQ for $7500 tongue.gif learning to appreciate it despite many negative feed back from most of the people

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:56 PM

Oeirjkdsfj
  • Oeirjkdsfj
    Banned

yes,you can.it worth having

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

Gendut
  • Gendut
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Its not a good deal when you can't stop when you want it to. laugh.gif
There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
Rod Serling

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:03 PM

Spidercool
  • Spidercool
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Congratulation and drive safely. Enjoy the ride.

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

Maldini03
  • Maldini03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Dun bother to ask such qn in this forum. SGreans are rich, they want quality and they want face ph34r.gif

In a high COE environment, it s btter to refrain and get a better car if you can when CEO is more affordable.

Otherwise, QQ is a very basic car. Enjoy your ride

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

Picanto

i know you will not buy it

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:48 AM

Joelwong
  • Joelwong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The qq is a car u'll love to hate it. I was driving 1. I kpkb when I was driving it, but I miss it after I sell it. Dunno how to explain this kind of feeling also.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:11 AM

Stanchiam
  • Stanchiam
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The qq is a car u'll love to hate it. I was driving 1. I kpkb when I was driving it, but I miss it after I sell it. Dunno how to explain this kind of feeling also.

it is a basic car that will bring u to the place u want.
it is just slightly underpower, thats why kpkb
besides that, no complaint and ultra low maintainance
behold for future qq, heard that new engine has been developed with turbo
that will awesome for future buyers.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

Picanto

it is useless

coming from a useless person like you?

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

Benben_shen
  • Benben_shen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

QQ is definitely much better in China, as it has evolved domestically, but not here in SG.

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Richard_Peh
  • Premium member
    Richard_Peh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

QQ is very cute cute.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:10 PM

Mynoobacc3
  • Mynoobacc3
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

cheaper cars are no longer appealing.......

coe coe. sigh,.

Back to China Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Cheapest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users