Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:18 AM

Icedream
  • Icedream
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am thinking of getting home insurance to cover renovation and home content.

Please share any advise and past claim experience.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I been using AUNT LUCY one.

Ok la. So far never claim before. So dunno abt their service
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I m using aia. Never claim before also but dun intend to do it
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

Icedream
  • Icedream
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have checked through a few companies. They are all quite cheap and with slight differences in options. I think the most important factor should be the claim experience. So far I have asked around my circle of friends none have any experience.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

Johnnylim
  • Premium member
    Johnnylim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I have checked through a few companies. They are all quite cheap and with slight differences in options. I think the most important factor should be the claim experience. So far I have asked around my circle of friends none have any experience.

Cos HDB flats on fire in Spore very very slim chance shocked.gif touch wood!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:56 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

and not to forget whether it provides third party claims. most home insurance are basically little more than fire insurance. if you are staying in low floors or landed property, might do justice to verify the cover include claims for foundation related mishaps and also instances of flooding.

some comprehensive ones might even throw in modest personal accident claim etc.
1923 - 2015. You will be missed.

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have been buying it for a peace of mind and I hope I never get to claim it.

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bringing up this thread.

Anyone bought home insurance lately?

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:04 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bringing up this thread.

Anyone bought home insurance lately?

I renewed mine in Dec 2016. Its a three year plan, abt $150. So each year around $50 only.

https://www.axa.com....thome-essential

Fcw75 and Still2016 praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:10 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    6th Gear
    Author Image

looking at the on line cost. Does not say 1 yr or 3 yr. May I knoiw Where to check?

Edited by Sdf4786k, 04 September 2017 - 08:10 PM.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:57 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

looking at the on line cost. Does not say 1 yr or 3 yr. May I knoiw Where to check?

Go to the download and download it. It is there.

https://www.axa.com...._years_plan.pdf

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Home, insurance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users