Help Needed : Does Visa Required for PRC Visiting Malaysia

Picnic06-Biante15

Yes!!..........PRC going into My need to apply for visa.........usually takes 3-5 days.................but you can do a quick visa via 2rd link...........immediate Visa ( done on the spot, just need to wait for abt 1 hr).................i have done it before..........but forget the documents liao..........IIRC.....is 1or 2 passport size photo and some forms to fill up...............of course with some rm$ as well...........think is rm30 or rm60...

and only can be done via 2rd link!!! [cool][cool]

let me see if I can find out the detail again from my documents.............

Thanks, will check with wife whether to bring her in to MY or not. [wave]

↡ Advertisement

on the spot one very ex, i think $100 . Better let the ah nei earn, $25 sing only

:o $100???............that means I outdated liao................I did it a few years ago...............like maybe 2006 or 2007..........that time like no ah nei $25 yet leh............I was told by MY custom to do it via 2rd link...........

guess change liao.............my bad............no update... [:(] [:(]

Thanks, will check with wife whether to bring her in to MY or not. [wave]

most welcome................but guess my information outdated liao... [:(]

btw.........where do you intend to bring her to??? :D

:o $100???............that means I outdated liao................I did it a few years ago...............like maybe 2006 or 2007..........that time like no ah nei $25 yet leh............I was told by MY custom to do it via 2rd link...........

guess change liao.............my bad............no update... [:(][:(]

see, so much changes leow....

still thinking that prc can just go over to MY for a night supper and returned after midnight with another 2 week chop at our Immigration. [sweatdrop]

see, so much changes leow....

still thinking that prc can just go over to MY for a night supper and returned after midnight with another 2 week chop at our Immigration. [sweatdrop]

er......................like that you bringing children or adult huh??? [sly] [sly] [sly]

most welcome................but guess my information outdated liao... [:(]

btw.........where do you intend to bring her to??? :D

wow you are indeed a vetaran sexpert, so if I wanna bring prc mei mei to malaysia and don't want to pay $100, go where and get the visa?

wow you are indeed a vetaran sexpert, so if I wanna bring prc mei mei to malaysia and don't want to pay $100, go where and get the visa?

refer to post #12...............

er......................like that you bringing children or adult huh??? [sly][sly][sly]

some 10 years back when approached by friend to accompanied him & prc [gorgeous] for supper in JB and reason that they need to cross over before the expired of 14 days social visit visa and return to SG after midnight so as to get another 14 days social visit visa. Did not follow him to JB.

So the rules had changed in JB side. Lucky I ask and if not, poor girl will get stuck at checkpoint.

some 10 years back when approached by friend to accompanied him & prc [gorgeous] for supper in JB and reason that they need to cross over before the expired of 14 days social visit visa and return to SG after midnight so as to get another 14 days social visit visa. Did not follow him to JB.

So the rules had changed in JB side. Lucky I ask and if not, poor girl will get stuck at checkpoint.

actually the best person to ask is kurty.............he always go to JB for supper and see show with PRC GF..............

sometime is good to just ask................you never know what has changed!!! [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Go to one of the travel agents to apply for visa. Its costs much more for visa on arrival and its a pain to wait for it. One of my friends learnt this the hard way!

Neutral Newbie

Now no need already, as ICA give 1 month for social visit visa. Extension for additional month can be done online. Don't need to go JB for this purpose anymore.

Now no need already, as ICA give 1 month for social visit visa. Extension for additional month can be done online. Don't need to go JB for this purpose anymore.

sis....... ya apply to general tourists travelling into spore, but don't apply to those MCF ah pek. Their are "special" tourist need "special" arrangement. [:p]

So knowledgable, I suspect you are a tiko brother rather than a lady...lol...finally I figure it out leow