Best Fuel Comsumption achieved update..... NA, or TC...

KARTer

Pleas feel free to share you FC here:-

TC:

Mine is jeebun 2L TC, stock (except exhaust, mild cams n re-map), shd be around 310hp @ crank:

daily 70% expressways, 30% smooth traffic on normal roads -----------------------> 7-8.2km/l

northsouthHW, stick to speed limit of 110kmh, 90% aircon off, 60% zero boosy --> 11.3km/l

northsouth HW, average say 160kmh 60% aircon off ---------------------------------> 9.0km/l

on track ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 3.0km/l

↡ Advertisement

TC:

Mine is jeebun 2L TC, stock (except exhaust, mild cams n re-map), shd be around 310hp @ crank:

daily 70% expressways, 30% smooth traffic on normal roads -----------------------> 7-8.2km/l

northsouthHW, stick to speed limit of 110kmh, 90% aircon off, 60% zero boosy --> 11.3km/l

northsouth HW, average say 160kmh 60% aircon off ---------------------------------> 9.0km/l

on track ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 3.0km/l

AIRCON OFF?!?!?!

how to do that?

TC:

U drive EBO 9 ah? [rolleyes]

AIRCON OFF?!?!?!

how to do that?

i was also surprised i managed it... it was quite cool that monring when i left 2nd link at about 730am... aircon off till about 10am when I already passed Seremban near Nilai... it got a bit warm by then

also i was driving alone and smoked to keep awake... so opened the windows and off-ed the aircon :huh:

U drive EBO 9 ah? [rolleyes]

I did... but at 110kmh, everyone overtook me: coaches, trucks, Kancils, Proton Sagas, when a few chio bus passed me in their open top SLKs, i was very tempted to chase... but i 'tonged' and kept to 110kmh and just followed one W124 in front [rolleyes]

Odyssey 09

6.5km/litre daily driving.

Mazda3SP

10km/litre daily driving.

your Odyssey getting 6.5 seems low... is it a special edition with supercharge or a 3.0L?

Mazda3SP should be the 2 litre engine, rite?

2006 Optra Estate Auto 1.6lit.

Normal 70%hway n 30% city AC on all the time = 13-14km/lit.

Considering the extra weight for the estate, your FC is good..... aircon on all the time?? :D

When drive car, switch off AC (There is a switch to do this) n can open window.

@160km/h everything fly out of the window ?

I did... but at 110kmh, everyone overtook me: coaches, trucks, Kancils, Proton Sagas, when a few chio bus passed me in their open top SLKs, i was very tempted to chase... but i 'tonged' and kept to 110kmh and just followed one W124 in front [rolleyes]

Wah u veri law abiding leh. [laugh]

Considering the extra weight for the estate, your FC is good..... aircon on all the time?? :D

Ya not bad fr the Optra Estate.

I got less till I did a grounding. It seems to work for me. Same with my earlier Corona. After grounding, my FC improved. [thumbsup]

@160km/h everything fly out of the window ?

Then open just a bit lah.

Open too much n maybe even the driver wil fly out. [laugh]

Wah u veri law abiding leh. [laugh]

three reasons on that trip why i was law abiding:-

curious to know what the best FC i could achieve by going slow

not willing to be caught speeding and have to pay for it

not in a hurry to reach my destination

plus i am really law abiding when i see it beneifits me :D

Ya not bad fr the Optra Estate.

I got less till I did a grounding. It seems to work for me. Same with my earlier Corona. After grounding, my FC improved. [thumbsup]

grounding is cheap especially if you DIY... was your grounding ex?.... talking about it, what're the before/after FC?? [:)]

my avante only gives me about 9km/L

my friend's A4 avg 12km/L so TC is better.

9 for avante is quite high.... is the car stock?? (no need to tell if its not convenient) [:)]

↡ Advertisement