Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?

Ingenius

Anyone knows which shop buys\take in ROlex watches for a decent\reasonable price ? Thanks, and dont suggest pawn shop cos want to sell only.

i always sell/buy my at brightime@bencoolen!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

is it a farce that rolex watch will appreciate 10% yearly ? or apply only to certain model. what about those discontinued models ?

i always sell/buy my at brightime@bencoolen!

Elizabeth? hmm, sometimes I also find that she drives a hard bargain

So little huh, 2nd hand shops selling it at 6K+

wat series? if its stil the red hand, i thk can get 5k quite good liao.

wat series? if its stil the red hand, i thk can get 5k quite good liao.

M series I think , sorry I not too good with watches

(edited)

is it a farce that rolex watch will appreciate 10% yearly ? or apply only to certain model. what about those discontinued models ?

your lolex will stay at its value that you bought at approximately and depreciate accordingly with inflation.

for discontinued models they can fetch a higher price at christie's or sotheby, otherwise its sos (same old sheet)

Edited by Flykite

Neutral Newbie

M series I think , sorry I not too good with watches

M series could fetch around 6k if its the steel bezel model or 7k+ if its the ceramic one..

Could check out Watchhub too :)

Turbocharged

I got a Sovil et Titus worn by Chow Yun Fatt when he shot the commercial with Jacquelin Ng. 10k firm price. No box but got tissue paper used by the lady.

I got a Sovil et Titus worn by Chow Yun Fatt when he shot the commercial with Jacquelin Ng. 10k firm price. No box but got tissue paper used by the lady.

LOL [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

your lolex will stay at its value that you bought at approximately and depreciate accordingly with inflation.

for discontinued models they can fetch a higher price at christie's or sotheby, otherwise its sos (same old sheet)

I'm also quite keen to buy a few Rolex, not so much to make profits but as a hedge against inflation. I'm thinking it's probably much better than putting money in the bank as FD, buying Unit Trusts etc, and less risky than putting into stocks and shares.

Anybody has any views?

Neutral Newbie

So little huh, 2nd hand shops selling it at 6K+

2nd hand watch shops are just like car dealers, and depends on how desperate the seller is. [rolleyes] When they're selling they can tell how desperate the buyer is also [laugh]

M series could fetch around 6k if its the steel bezel model or 7k+ if its the ceramic one..

Could check out Watchhub too :)

I see new ceremic gmt II selling at $9600 at cortina watches...

2nd hand watch shops are just like car dealers, and depends on how desperate the seller is. [rolleyes] When they're selling they can tell how desperate the buyer is also [laugh]

Yup, I was a noob and kena chop by peng kwee last time, bought a explorer 2 from them at a ridiculous price....now smarter leow....

I'm also quite keen to buy a few Rolex, not so much to make profits but as a hedge against inflation. I'm thinking it's probably much better than putting money in the bank as FD, buying Unit Trusts etc, and less risky than putting into stocks and shares.

Anybody has any views?

I think for watches, unless it's a rare one with some unique features, generally they will depreciate if you buy new and keeps its value if you buy 2nd hand, however in an economic collapse like in iceland, rolex watches worth more than their currency

Red, means?

2 generations ago at least...but u listen to elshan, he is the guru, i almost bought something fr him before.

↡ Advertisement