Rich SG woman drugged and robbed by angmo

Ahtong

pc_600x450.jpg

Susan, a rich woman living in a condominium in Bukit Timah, was robbed by her online date.

The 40-year-old woman met a Caucasian man online. The 36-year-old man works in Kuala Lumpur and the duo "dated" for 15 days via online chat before she invited him to her home.

The man took a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore on 9 July and brought his luggage in tow around 10.35pm that night. He was captured on the condo's CCTV camera carrying some fast food.

The woman invited him in and they watched TV while eating the fast food. She said she felt weak after a few drinks of coke.

She passed out before 11pm, and fell asleep for 16 hours. By the time she woke up, it was 3pm the next day.

She discovered her entire home ransacked and all her valuables missing. She felt her lips were swollen and fears she had been sexually violated.

Susan made a police report and after watching the CCTV footage, she realised she had been drugged and robbed.

The thief had already charged 3,000 ringgit (S$1,216) to her credit card by the time she made the report.

↡ Advertisement

She felt her lips were swollen and fears she had been sexually violated.

I just want to know which lips? Plural....means both lips??

Hypersonic

The ang moh probably changed his mind and rob her after seeing what she looked like.

From the arm size, more less can guess that's how it goes.

Hypersonic

another possible SPG looking for ang moh....

SPG? No lah... SPA where A = Auntie

The myth about lonely rich old woman is busted.

This report shows they are real and among us.

Damm...must try harder to hook such rich lonely woman....maybe she may be my ticket to fulfilling my Farrari dream!

Damm...must try harder to hook such rich lonely woman....maybe she may be my ticket to fulfilling my Farrari dream!

are you ang mo? [:p] must first dye your hair and put on blue color contact lens...

Lots of lonely old rich aunties around, you go to those duck joints, can see many bmw, merc, porsche and even ferrari parked outside