Rich People Are Actually Jamming Up the Roads!!

Mona-vie

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/...0/semodel20.jpg

Look at the sales for premium cars vs bread and butter cars.......

Within the top 10, only b&b cars are Altis and Forte (camry is more luxury). but these 3 add up is even less than BMW 5 series....lol......

So I am wonder who are actually jamming up the roads now.......

↡ Advertisement

bro anything to do with rich....and u r in the picture....

maybe you can say I despise them? Lol....... OK, maybe its inferior complexity? Whatever it is don't like means don't like lor. And its mainly due to the car they drive and their yaya attitude.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Drive BMW does not mean one is rich. Nither does driving a Vios mean one is poor.

Edited by Vega

Within the top 10, only b&b cars are Altis and Forte (camry is more luxury). but these 3 add up is even less than BMW 5 series....lol......

ck ck ck, this one only for this year but the previous years, B&B all top selling, wonder who got more in the road....

maybe you can say I despise them? Lol....... OK, maybe its inferior complexity? Whatever it is don't like means don't like lor. And its mainly due to the car they drive and their yaya attitude.

aiyo say so much and u still dun change...but i hope that my words can more or less change u abit coz i wan to achieve 1 day 1 good deed...hehe

ur words may sound harsh but i think u know what i mean...good luck bro

Rich people don't jam up the roads la. They help to clear the roads.

When they buy their 4th or 5th car, they have taken up 4 or 5 COEs but they usually only drive one car out at a time. The people jamming up the roads are the people who bought their cars during the cheap COE periods and have only 1 or 2 cars and they try to "maximise" the utility gained.

bmw got alot of sales on going,they are clearing their 3 series.price is attractive,of cos ppl go for it,rather than forking out about the same amount of money for a jap ride..

dude. are you happier in life in this way?

you can try to deceive others, but not yourself because when you claim you dont care about such things or how others feel and act so indifferent.. but in fact, in this forum and probably whole of SG, you must seriously downright hate yourself for the s--t hole you are in :D

if not, you wouldn't have created lame threads to gain attention or support of others who feel the same as you do.

to me, you dug yourself a hole and looked down on yourself. no one else did.

Agree with u lo, during the 90s where most cars only the rich ppl can afford to drive, traffic very smooth and no major jam during peak period. However the cheap coe era changes everything, everyone from all walks of life join in the car buying frenzy, traffic condition deteriorate to the max.

Rich people don't jam up the roads la. They help to clear the roads.

When they buy their 4th or 5th car, they have taken up 4 or 5 COEs but they usually only drive one car out at a time. The people jamming up the roads are the people who bought their cars during the cheap COE periods and have only 1 or 2 cars and they try to "maximise" the utility gained.

some truth here -_-

some truth here -_-

lol. no leh.

got 4-5 cars

father drive 1 to work in morning

mother drive 1 to work as well

son drive to camp/sch

daughter drive to sch/work

son/daugher drive to work/sch?

all 5 used at once.

Turbocharged

COE price high or low, still the same number COE is released each month. The number is pre- determined.

It's like WWE. FIXED, just change a bit of details to titillate those in the audience who want to believe otherwise.

You outstation at the moment? Why heavy traffic but I hardly see a traffic jam when I drive to work for the last 3 weeks?

Answer: I am driving against the peak traffic direction like my father own the roads (laugh).

↡ Advertisement